which should be noticed in the use of underwear | Secret Story Shop 

Professional Surveyor Boards » In the News » which should be noticed in the use of underwear | Secret Story Shop

Name Message
seputarpakaian

Topic  which should be noticed in the use of underwear | Secret Story Shop       Flag »  Reply »
Panties are the clothes you wear everyday. Task panties pretty important, because they protect the genitals of men and women who are very sensitive and prone to problems when it is in poor sanitary conditions that must be maintained health. However, some things may often overlooked in the selection and use of underwear is often overlooked by most people you should note the change and start now.

• Clean and Dry
Assure panties you wear that would have been totally dry after drying. even if you are in a hurry or at any rate, you must pay attention to this sort of thing so that your sex organs remain healthy, fresh and comfortable.

Do not wear nylon panties

According to Dr. Frizar, in Indonesia temperate and tropical heat, you should not use the nylon panties, because these materials can not absorb perspiration. As a result, the genital organs become damp and mildew growth that can lead to vaginal discharge in women.

• Wear loose pants sleep
Stay away from sleeping pants (or shorts of any kind) is very strict. In very tight clothes will make sex organs hot and humid. Even, occasionally you can try sleeping without any underwear on because this sort of thing can help make your sex organs dry and avoid the appearance of fungal infections.

• Change Pants In The Wet or Damp
Sometimes time to toilet underwear we do not intend attacked by water and got wet. If this state is passed and often lasts, so this sort of thing can make the female sex organs so humid and uncomfortable.
  Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 9:15:11 PM
emmapk1

Reply  Re: which should be noticed in the use of underwear | Secret Story Shop Flag »  Reply »
You have shared critical points about choosing the right underwear according to your body. Weather you are man, woman or gay, everyone is conscious for choosing the comfortable and hot undies. My hot undies is a site selling underwear for man and jockstrap for gays on discount. They are also offering special deals and discount to save some of your cash. Their undies are comfortable and fit to your body makes you bold. 
  Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 9:00:21 AM
victorwil

Reply  Re: which should be noticed in the use of underwear | Secret Story Shop Flag »  Reply »
I want to create my own design underwear it will be funny but I need superman logo underwear
  Monday, November 2, 2020 at 7:26:58 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » In the News » which should be noticed in the use of underwear | Secret Story Shop

» Reply to which should be noticed in the use of underwear | Secret Story Shop Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.