Webull Financial Launches Comprehensive Commission-free Stock Trading App 

Professional Surveyor Boards » In the News » Webull Financial Launches Comprehensive Commission-free Stock Trading App

Name Message
stockmarket

Topic  Webull Financial Launches Comprehensive Commission-free Stock Trading App       Flag »  Reply »
Webull Financial recently announced the launch of its new stock trading system, providing retail investors with access to the industry's newest comprehensive trading platform with absolutely no costs, membership fees, or trading commissions.

The Webull App provides global retail investors with financial data and trading services covering market data from more than 90 countries and 106 exchanges in stocks, bonds, funds, forex, commodities, cryptos, derivatives and other trading products. It also provides professional grade analytics, in-depth content and charting tools, 22 unique technical indicators, triple comparison charts, and vast market analytics tools.

"Webull believes that everyone should have an equal opportunity to control their own financial future," said Anthony Denier, CEO of Webull Financial LLC. "This is why we have created a professional-level informational and trading platform that previously was only available to professionals or the super wealthy. Webull strives to keep its vast depth of news, real-time market data, analysis tools, and trading commissions completely free. We pride ourselves on continually improving our platform and bringing exciting and useful tools to help everyone make smarter financial decisions."

Webull provides professional, in-depth data services including real-time quotes, 24-hour stock market news, comprehensive financial reports, as well as stock capital flow and a financial calendar at no cost to the user.

Our advanced automated operation platform allows Webull Financial to offer zero-commission trading, no monthly fees, and no minimum account deposit, and its professional grade stock trading apps -- available from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store -- provides free global market data, global news, and analytics. Plus, for a limited time only, new subscribers to the App will receive as much as US$1000 in reward shares with the opening of a brokerage account.

To register for a Webull trading account simply:

1.     Download the Webull App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
2.     Tap "Trade" tab to start opening an account
3.     Choose your account type
4.     Provide your information
5.     Accept the terms and conditions

"The digital revolution in wealth management is just getting started," said Nadia Aziz, President of Apex, Webull's clearing firm. "Apex is excited to partner with the Webull mobile platform to expand access across markets for a fast-growing class of investors."

About Webull Financial

Webull Financial LLC is a broker dealer registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). The headquarters of Webull Financial LLC is located at 44 Wall Street, New York, NY, USA.

Download the Webull App in the Apple App Store or Google Android Store, completely free. For more information visit Webull Financial's web page (www.webull.com).
  Friday, June 14, 2019 at 4:17:33 AM
Skmakazakhstan

Reply  Re: Webull Financial Launches Comprehensive Commission-free Stock Trading App Flag »  Reply »
Ayush Shukla
  Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 8:24:59 AM
JamarionPablo

Reply  Re: Webull Financial Launches Comprehensive Commission-free Stock Trading App Flag »  Reply »
I’m influenced using the surpassing as well as preachy itemizing that you simply provide such small timing. dumbell training
  Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 1:37:30 AM
JamarionPablo

This is only the internet My organization is choosing all around you. Kudos in your webpage, We add your email your blog. This may be a fine webpage. . clipping path service providers
  Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 6:01:16 AM
JamarionPablo

We'd mention the fact that this may be a a good place associated with a terrific man, i will be pleased to look at the. windshield replacement quote phoenix
  Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 7:11:05 AM
JamarionPablo

We'd mention the fact that this may be a a good place associated with a terrific man, i will be pleased to look at the. aprire conto corrente in svizzera
  Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 11:09:02 AM
JamarionPablo

Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. ?????????
  Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 7:14:59 AM
hasnainkhatri

Reply  hair revital x amazon Flag »  Reply »
We'd mention the fact that this may be a a good place associated with a terrific man, i will be pleased to look at the. hair revital x amazon
  Monday, November 18, 2019 at 1:33:41 AM
johnnyjerry

Reply  Sean Hopkins Flag »  Reply »
This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! std clinic singapore
  Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 1:26:24 PM
JamarionPablo

A totally free tell you which usually they can be a a superb content from the awesome people, we're very happy to watch this approach. easy loan approval singapore
  Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 2:28:29 AM
hasnainkhatri

Reply  Fmovies Flag »  Reply »
Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Fmovies
  Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 7:07:53 AM
hasnainkhatri

Reply  Textured Glass Flag »  Reply »
Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Textured Glass
  Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 7:57:16 AM
hasnainkhatri

Reply  tf games Flag »  Reply »
Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. tf games
  Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 3:05:16 PM
hasnainkhatri

Reply  nordvpn free trial Flag »  Reply »
This is a brilliant blog! I'm very happy with the comments!.. nordvpn free trial
  Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 4:01:58 PM
hasnainkhatri

Reply  Trenbolone Flag »  Reply »
I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. Trenbolone
  Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 1:55:01 AM
hasnainkhatri

Reply  Trenbolone Flag »  Reply »
I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. Trenbolone
  Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 1:55:01 AM
johnnyjerry

Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. meilleur produit
  Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 2:30:29 AM
hasnainkhatri

Reply  Low Ejaculate Volume Treatment Flag »  Reply »
Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Low Ejaculate Volume Treatment
  Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 4:20:39 AM
hasnainkhatri

Reply  brazilianmarriagecertificatetranslation Flag »  Reply »
Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. brazilianmarriagecertificatetranslation
  Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 6:17:08 AM
hasnainkhatri

Reply  my review here Flag »  Reply »
We'd mention the fact that this may be a a good place associated with a terrific man, i will be pleased to look at the. my review here
  Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 7:41:56 AM
hasnainkhatri

Reply  https://kca.sg/ Flag »  Reply »
Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. https://kca.sg/
  Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 9:02:04 AM
Page: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »

Professional Surveyor Boards » In the News » Webull Financial Launches Comprehensive Commission-free Stock Trading App

» Reply to Webull Financial Launches Comprehensive Commission-free Stock Trading App Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.