Which factors to consider while choosing a project management tool? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Which factors to consider while choosing a project management tool?

Name Message
pmtpromato

Topic  Which factors to consider while choosing a project management tool?       Flag »  Reply »
Don't Slog to Choose the Right Tool. Get Smart. Consider the following factors before you decide.

Must allow collaboration on the project so that your business team can work together.
License cost
Integration with your current systems.
Choose the tool that can support the increasing needs of your business.
The cost involved in training employees on the tool.
Consider the security options offered by software providers.
  Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 8:30:32 AM
hasnainkhatri

Reply  Balayage Flag »  Reply »
Deeply rooted in the Aveda mission?to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society?we don?t just carry the brand, we wholeheartedly believe in it. From the rituals we perform to the services you choose, here at Soma, the Aveda experience is at its very best. Balayage
  Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 5:39:36 PM
ahmed5155002

Reply  Re: Which factors to consider while choosing a project management tool? Flag »  Reply »
I think that sending 5000 people home will spread the covid19 faster than having students stay in a dorm and not travelling. My point is just that we don’t really know which situation will spread disease faster, places are justing trying to do something, rather than nothing, and I think keeping people where they are now is a better choice.
  Friday, May 8, 2020 at 1:11:34 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Which factors to consider while choosing a project management tool?

» Reply to Which factors to consider while choosing a project management tool? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.