The Benefits and Disadvantages of Working at Home 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » The Benefits and Disadvantages of Working at Home

Name Message
clararobert

Topic  The Benefits and Disadvantages of Working at Home       Flag »  Reply »
I have been working since I was  30 Day Success Club about 16 years old, and I started out as a busgirl and worked my way up through the chain. My best and favorite job was Head Catering Chef, but for those of us who have worked in kitchens know, its one of the most stressful jobs out there, and it's also one of the worst paying jobs out there. I got into working at home full-time about 4 years ago, I started out with domain parking and was to the point where I was making more than enough money, then as most first time things on the net that fell through. Later on I struggled a bit but, I knew someday I would find the golden op; and I did. Ever since then I have been working at home with a full-time business, honestly?

I absolutely love it. Sure, sometimes things can get stressful, especially when dealing with all sorts of various types of people, but for the most part I wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world. Today I'm going to be talking about some of the cons and also some of the pros of working at home. Now when I say the term "work at home" this can include affiliate marketing, domain parking, domain real estate, owning your business, etc. Even though all of these "positions" are different, they all have about the same pros and cons.

Pros I get to spend my extra time doing whatever I want. Now in most cases I do work a lot, but the nice thing about working for myself at home is that if I want to take a day off I can. Or if I want to work from 1000am to 300pm I can. One major thing I have learned; if you want to earn good money, you will have to work hard, especially in the beginning.

Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 4:46:24 AM
newfshreviews

Reply  Re: The Benefits and Disadvantages of Working at Home Flag »  Reply »
Myfoot shroud fulfilled everybody's desires—if watching your skin strip inmoderate development is something that stimulates you. It took four to fivedays for my skin to start shedding, and when it finally did, it tumbled off insheets. This was the actual reviews specific inverse thing I expected after the coveringexperience itself: I wore the sock-booties around my townhouse, took them off,and flushed without seeing any undeniable qualification.
  Monday, March 16, 2020 at 7:32:29 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » The Benefits and Disadvantages of Working at Home

» Reply to The Benefits and Disadvantages of Working at Home Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.