Riding electric scooters 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Riding electric scooters

Name Message
Silva

Topic  Riding electric scooters       Flag »  Reply »
For trips on an electric scooter, even if it has a power of less than 3 kW, it is still advisable to have a document (invoice, receipt) with you, which indicates the power of the electric motor. Most often, the power is indicated on the motor-wheel itself, and this is usually enough to raise questions about the legality of operating an electric scooter without registering it.

Thus, an electric bike and an electric scooter are absolutely equal from a legal point of view, if their power does not exceed 3 kilowatts. But we must not forget that road users are not only drivers of cars and motorcycles, but also drivers of electric scooters, electric bicycles and even pedestrians. Therefore, everyone should know and follow the rules of the road.

Before comparing electric bicycles and electric scooters, it is necessary to decide by what criteria to classify electric vehicles in this or that category, because today there is no official classification.
  Friday, April 30, 2021 at 6:36:55 AM
Bred32

Reply  Re: Riding electric scooters Flag »  Reply »
I want an electric scooter. Firstly, because I cannot ride a bike in the country for several reasons. And walking or pedaling is not convenient. For example, if it is only about 14 km to go to the nearest store, but in this case the legs do not walk, I want to go. But does he drive on a dirt road?
  Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 8:37:35 AM
Bobbydik

I really like electric scooters. I want to buy my child to travel with friends. I want to order myself a good electric moped for city trips. A very convenient form of transport, and most importantly, it is environmentally friendly and does not pollute the environment. Everyone needs to think about the environment and make the right decisions.
  Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 9:38:16 AM
Bred32

All models of this vehicle that exist today, perhaps, simply cannot be listed. However, the most popular ones deserve special attention. For example, one of the most common electric scooters in the budget category, according to user reviews, is the Alpha scooter. The vehicle is characterized by low cost and low operating costs.

Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 9:39:33 AM
renat

I would like to add that an electric scooter is much better than a regular one. If there are many hours of traffic jams in the city of residence, then in a warm period of time you can easily get to work or study, bypassing them on a scooter, while reducing the travel time.
For ecology lovers, this uk electric moped is just a godsend, as the electric scooter does not pollute the environment with exhaust gases.

Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 10:51:01 AM
Bobbydik

renat, thank you so much for your advice on choosing British electric mopeds. I just wanted to order an electric moped for myself, and an electric scooter for my child. You have a large selection of not expensive electric scooters on your website, I think I will choose without any problems. I really liked the affordable cost and quality.
  Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 1:19:32 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Riding electric scooters

» Reply to Riding electric scooters Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.