Mario Michael Perretta News 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Mario Michael Perretta News

Name Message
coolerfreezer111

Topic  Mario Michael Perretta News       Flag »  Reply »
Evaluation

How do you know you have achieved your goals? You evaluate the completed project.

Evaluation plans generally flow from your objectives and methods. In some areas, like education, you may be able Mario Michael Perretta News to draw on existing instruments. In others, you may have to come up with something new.

E. Sustainability

For ongoing programs, sustainability is very important. Grantmakers want programs to continue when their involvement ends. Show the resources that will replace the grant.

For projects, this may or may not be an issue. When an exhibit ends or a book is published, it is done. I am fond of infrastructure projects, and the completion of construction is beginning of achieving results. Financial assistance may pay for the construction of a water treatment plant, but someone must sustain its operation with staff, electricity and chemicals. The construction project ends, but sustainability is essential.
  Friday, October 2, 2020 at 3:34:12 AM
Tyler Camarillo

Reply  Re: Mario Michael Perretta News Flag »  Reply »
I use that to read my daily news before going to https://www.mightymenpestcontrol.com. It is important that we stay updated on what is going on in our surroundings. 
  Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 6:20:48 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Mario Michael Perretta News

» Reply to Mario Michael Perretta News Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.