If You Have a Child, Pool Safety is an Important Concern 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » If You Have a Child, Pool Safety is an Important Concern

Name Message
yarzefirzi

Topic  If You Have a Child, Pool Safety is an Important Concern       Flag »  Reply »
Having a swimming pool in your yard during the summer is always great fun-especially if you live in a hot climate where the only way to get cool is to have a dip in a pool. Swimming pools are great investments for large families as a source of entertainment for kids, particularly for families that have kids that like to swim frequently. However, there are many dangers that come with owning a swimming pool; and if you have a child, pool safety is even more important.

Safety Tip 1: Supervision

It doesn't matter if your child can swim or not. It doesn't matter if your child is older. There should always be two or three people together at a swimming pool and one should always be an adult. Many pool accidents can happen that even a good swimmer can't always avoid.

Safety Tip 2: Telephone

With modern technology it's possible to have a phone outside when you are. It is extremely vital to keep a phone nearby when you're dealing with a swimming pool. Not only will you not have to leave your children unsupervised for any amount of time, you'll have a phone nearby if a major accident does happen and you need to call an ambulance. Cordless phones aren't expensive so if you don't have one you should certainly buy one.

Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at 10:49:30 AM
yarzefirzi

Reply  Re: If You Have a Child, Pool Safety is an Important Concern Flag »  Reply »
Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. best inflatable pool
  Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at 10:55:16 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » If You Have a Child, Pool Safety is an Important Concern

» Reply to If You Have a Child, Pool Safety is an Important Concern Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.