Why is everyone against steroids? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Why is everyone against steroids?

Name Message
WillBlan

Topic  Why is everyone against steroids?       Flag »  Reply »
Lately I've gotten very deep into the topic of sports and even thought about taking steroids, but I've found a lot of negative feedback. Who can share real experiences?

Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 1:27:16 PM
JohnDowson

Reply  Re: Why is everyone against steroids? Flag »  Reply »
I've never understood those who are willing to risk their health for muscle. It's not natural. Why can't you spend more time in the gym and get a beautiful and HEALTHY body?
  Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 1:27:59 PM
luckypenguin

Reply  Re: Why is everyone against steroids? Flag »  Reply »
Your muscle growth is directly related to how much testosterone and cortisol your body produces. This happens on a hormonal level. Testosterone makes your muscles grow, and cortisol makes your muscles break down. Steroids are taken to affect these hormones. No matter what you say, people are the same machines, just more complicated. Very often doctors prescribe steroids for therapeutic purposes. I have been involved in sports for a long time and sometimes I have had to prepare for difficult competitions and use steroids for that. It is important to use a quality product. I have always bought from steroid usa and have always been satisfied with the results.

Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 1:28:59 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Why is everyone against steroids?

» Reply to Why is everyone against steroids? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.