What do I do if the device driver is not properly installed 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » What do I do if the device driver is not properly installed

Name Message
freestown7

Topic  What do I do if the device driver is not properly installed       Flag »  Reply »
What do I do if the device driver is not properly installed when trying to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop?

Monday, September 6, 2021 at 1:58:29 AM
franksmith1863

Reply  Re: What do I do if the device driver is not properly installed Flag »  Reply »
For some quality and trust you can apply to these Bluetooth device drivers download.
I have been using that resource for a year already and should say it works pretty well for me first of all because DriverPack will automatically select and install the required drivers. I am pretty sure you will like it
  Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 2:33:41 AM
oliviadavis

Reply  Re: What do I do if the device driver is not properly installed Flag »  Reply »
Open the Settings from the Start Menu, or search for it using the search box in the bottom left corner.
Select Devices from the Settings windows. Use the search box at the top of the window if you're having difficulties finding it.
Check to see if Bluetooth is turned on. You may use the slider to turn Bluetooth on or off from the Devices submenu. Make sure it's turned on.
Add Bluetooth or other device from the Devices menu. This will open a new window, and you'll want to select the first option called Bluetooth.
Make sure your speaker is discoverable because your laptop will now start looking for Bluetooth devices to pair with. If you're not sure what to do with your equipment, consult the manufacturer (or the instructions that came with it).
  Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 3:01:37 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » What do I do if the device driver is not properly installed

» Reply to What do I do if the device driver is not properly installed Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.