What Are Tooth Fillings? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » What Are Tooth Fillings?

Name Message
videntalcenter

Topic  What Are Tooth Fillings?       Flag »  Reply »
We are a mercury-free practice. However, many people still have silver/mercury fillings in their mouths from years past. These fillings are not particularly pleasing to the eye, and we know that by unavoidable design, silver/mercury fillings ultimately result in a weaker tooth structure. Porcelain inlays and Tooth Colored Restorations (onlays) create fillings that are not only beautiful (or unnoticeable) but also add strength to weakened teeth. These restorations are esthetically pleasing and very strong thanks to new bonding technologies.
  Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 2:12:45 AM
Tech

Reply  Re: What Are Tooth Fillings? Flag »  Reply »
very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! https://keterampilan-cs.blogspot.com/
  Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 2:54:42 PM
marryjanes

Awesome post, I am sure! Thanks to your post, I gained a lot of crucial and useful information. You remind me of the Typing racer website. Keep it up! 
  Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 12:54:30 AM
Tech

Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! cheap sphynx kittens for sale
  Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 8:40:47 AM
Tech

Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. https://taikubet.vip/
  Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 7:08:07 PM
Tech

What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up. seo optimizacija web stranica
  Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 11:29:20 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » What Are Tooth Fillings?

» Reply to What Are Tooth Fillings? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.