Want Which One Is Best Miter Saw Stand? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Want Which One Is Best Miter Saw Stand?

Name Message
sjddota065

Topic  Want Which One Is Best Miter Saw Stand?       Flag »  Reply »
e got the harbor freight one. Ive been happy with it. But Im not moving it around a bunch or anything. More set it up and leave it there for the project. Moving it is a bit annoying as you have to fold the legs up but that's how some other brands are too. Also trying to store it vertically with the miter saw still attached isn't the most stable thing in the world. But its not to hard to take the saw off either. Extended out it seemed stable enough for cutting 12' and 16' length boards. assuming you arent trying to cut like 1 foot off.

So for home owner, occasional use Im happy with it. If I was using a ton Id probably look for something else. But for a setup and leave it deal its fine.

But I Like This One mitersawstand

Monday, September 2, 2019 at 3:10:21 AM
Tech

Reply  Re: Want Which One Is Best Miter Saw Stand? Flag »  Reply »

Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share. ????????????????????
  Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 6:49:39 PM
Tech

Reply  Re: Want Which One Is Best Miter Saw Stand? Flag »  Reply »
Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time. ???????888
  Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 5:03:18 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Want Which One Is Best Miter Saw Stand?

» Reply to Want Which One Is Best Miter Saw Stand? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.