South Africa's pudding bowl of talent running over in the Gulf 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » South Africa's pudding bowl of talent running over in the Gulf

Name Message
GregoryHarris

Topic  South Africa's pudding bowl of talent running over in the Gulf       Flag »  Reply »

Even by South African cricket's singular standards, it's been an interesting few days. On Saturday, CSA managed to congratulate Lungi Ngidi alone on his team's triumph in the IPL. On Sunday, Ray Jennings highlighted that the head coaches of seven of the 16 teams at the T20 World Cup were his compatriots.

Also on Sunday, Chris Greaves - a former delivery driver and current golf course greenskeeper who went to the same Johannesburg school as Graeme Smith - rocked and rolled with bat and ball for Scotland. And Curtis Campher - who went to another Johannesburg school, which was also the alma mater of Kagiso Rabada - took four in four for Ireland.

Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 2:47:14 AM
Yohan74

Reply  Re: South Africa's pudding bowl of talent running over in the Gulf Flag »  Reply »
I noticed that cricket has become a very popular sport now. It seems to me that this is because the football clubs have made too many roster changes. Active fans do not want to bet on an unverified result. I myself am constantly interested in this issue on azscore.com. So far, cricket seems to me a more interesting option for making money on sports betting.
  Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 7:00:08 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » South Africa's pudding bowl of talent running over in the Gulf

» Reply to South Africa's pudding bowl of talent running over in the Gulf Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.