Prior to his injury, Stamkos appeared in 17 games  

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Prior to his injury, Stamkos appeared in 17 games

Name Message
wxy1123

Topic  Prior to his injury, Stamkos appeared in 17 games       Flag »  Reply »
RIMOUSKI, Que. Dominic Raiola . -- Michael Joly scored twiceas the Rimouski Oceanic beat the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada 4-2 to win thefirst game of their second-round Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoffseries Thursday. Frederik Gauthier and Alexis Loiseau also scored for Rimouski,which led 3-0 heading into the third period. Philippe Sanche and Daniel Walcottbrought the Armada to within one with a pair of goals three minutes apart. Butan empty-net goal by Joly put the game away for Rimouski in the dying seconds.Philippe Desrosiers did his part with 27 saves for the Oceanic, while at theother end of the ice Etienne Marcous stopped 19 shots. Brandon Pettigrew . -- Alex Anthopoulos spokevolumes with what he didnt say on right-hander Ervin Santana. Montell Owens . -- Greg Norman hadnt playedthe Bob Hope Classic since 1986, and he had no plans to return to the PalmSprings deserts venerable tournament until Bill Clinton changed his mind.Whilethe Tampa Bay Lightning prepare to face the Winnipeg Jets on Tuesday, injuredforward Steven Stamkos is trying to get himself healthy for both his team andhis country. With the Canadian mens Olympic roster announcement looming onTuesday, Stamkos skated for 30 minutes alone at the MTS Centre on Monday beforehis teammates took the ice for practice. "Probably best Ive felt," Stamkos saidafter the skate. "Trying to make sure it feels better each and every time I geton the ice and today was another indication of that, so I am very pleased." The23-year-old forward, who broke his leg crashing into a goal post on November 11,says he is still dealing with pain but that its not too bad.  He does, however,intend to be fully ready to represent his country at the Sochi Olympiics inFebruary. C.J. Mosley. "Thats my goal, going to doeverything I can to make sure that happens," said Stamkos. "Am a goal-orientedguy, working really hard with staff to come back and play some games for theLightning first and foremost." "If I cant (be ready) then at least I can lookmyself in the mirror and say I did everything humanly possible to get back andwell take it from there." Prior to his injury, Stamkos appeared in 17 games forthe Lightning picking up 14 goals and nine assists.  Stamkos says he hasnt hadany discussions with Lightning general manager Steve Yzerman, who also serves inthe same position for the Canadian mens Olympic team, about Sochi and will watchthe announcement on Tuesday provided he isnt on the ice at the time. ' ' ' 
  Friday, August 29, 2014 at 8:31:44 PM
mnojverma

Reply  Re: Prior to his injury, Stamkos appeared in 17 games Flag »  Reply »
Thanks for sharing new sari Awesome paint neklace beautiful chain lipstic Apple Gold chain
  Friday, June 1, 2018 at 2:06:40 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Prior to his injury, Stamkos appeared in 17 games

» Reply to Prior to his injury, Stamkos appeared in 17 games Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.