Kepa Arrizabalaga 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Kepa Arrizabalaga

Name Message
GregoryHarris

Topic  Kepa Arrizabalaga       Flag »  Reply »
Kepa Arrizabalaga came on as a substitute late in extra-time before saving two spot-kicks; Thomas Tuchel says the process had been in place since his first cup game with the club in February against Barnsley

Thomas Tuchel says the decision to bring on Kepa Arrizabalaga before penalty shootouts was made months ago as the Spaniard's heroics helped Chelsea win the Super Cup.

Kepa replaced Chelsea No 1 Edouard Mendy with just a minute to go in extra-time against Villarreal in Belfast, with the score at 1-1, before he saved two penalties to help the Blues to a 6-5 penalty shootout victory.Mendy's body language when being replaced suggested the move was planned, and Tuchel said after the game that the decision had first been made before Chelsea's FA Cup tie with Barnsley in February, the German's first cup game in charge of the club.

Tuchel was full of praise for both goalkeepers, as the European champions made a winning start to competitive action.
  Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 3:35:36 AM
Yohan74

Reply  Re: Kepa Arrizabalaga Flag »  Reply »
Yes, I also watched the final match and was very happy with the results. I have supported Chelsea for a long time and know all their victories and defeats. My knowledge gives me a hint when I want to place a bet. I usually use this site  - https://1xbetaffiliates.net/en/  I often have a spontaneous urge to place a bet when Chelsea is playing. But I try to restrain myself and bet only where there is no chance of losing.
  Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 8:30:34 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Kepa Arrizabalaga

» Reply to Kepa Arrizabalaga Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.