I need to develop a mobile app for my business, where to approach? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » I need to develop a mobile app for my business, where to approach?

Name Message
franksmith1863

Topic  I need to develop a mobile app for my business, where to approach?       Flag »  Reply »
I need to develop a mobile app for my business, where to approach?
  Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 6:53:49 AM
oliviadavis

Reply  Re: I need to develop a mobile app for my business, where to approach? Flag »  Reply »
Creating the business presence on App Store or Google Play store is quite challenging as you need to analyze your app idea and it’s feasibility, decide your target audience, prepare wire-frame & user-centric designs, development, and deployment. Just building an app is not enough, your targeted group must be aware of the existence of the application so marketing of the app is equally important.

Friday, November 20, 2020 at 12:56:09 AM
freestown7

Reply  Re: I need to develop a mobile app for my business, where to approach? Flag »  Reply »
Hi there, I was lucky enough to be recommended this amazing resource https://hqsoftwarelab.com/blog/6-problems-with-developing-e-learning-project/ If you want to create some professional software I would like to recommend to read about 6 Problems You Will Face When Developing E-Learning Project to build a successful product you need extensive knowledge and work experience. I`m pretty sure you`ll take the best decision. Good luck
  Friday, November 20, 2020 at 2:19:25 AM
Killersmile

any new recent updates with the forum?? bookkeeper
  Friday, March 26, 2021 at 5:14:38 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » I need to develop a mobile app for my business, where to approach?

» Reply to I need to develop a mobile app for my business, where to approach? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.