I do not know what is better 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » I do not know what is better

Name Message
Martin11

Topic  I do not know what is better       Flag »  Reply »
What is better, flat or house? I am going to buy a property for my family and I don’t know what is better
  Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 3:48:04 AM
Milupa

Reply  Re: I do not know what is better Flag »  Reply »
It seems to me that in this matter it is impossible to say which is better and which is worse. Each person has his own opinion on this matter. Therefore, you must decide for yourself what you like best. Personally, I am a fan of houses. I like having my own yard. That is why I will soon become the owner of this 4 bedroom house for sale . A friend of mine advised me to use this particular site to find a home to buy. I want to say that I am glad that I did it, because here I was able to compare different houses, prices using convenient navigation.
  Friday, October 29, 2021 at 8:22:25 AM
Streem

The moment you decide to buy a home for yourself, the question arises - which is better: an apartment or a house. No one will give you an unequivocal answer to this question. You need to understand the advantages and disadvantages of this or that type of housing and choose the best option for yourself. Of course, you need to be guided by your own feelings and desires, but you need to know the main points before making such an important choice.
  Monday, November 1, 2021 at 10:59:50 AM
stevenstafford

How big is your family? Maybe it will be cheaper to buy a big flat instead of house. Pretty sure that if you will choose an apartment in new biuld house it will a good buy https://korter.co.uk/
  Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at 4:39:41 AM
Uria Hall

I live  in Georgia and if for me it's better to but flat instead of house,  it's cheaper and you can sell it if it needs
you can compare prices here https://korter.ge/en/apartments-for-sale-in-tbilisi
  Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 4:30:59 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » I do not know what is better

» Reply to I do not know what is better Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.