How to transfer my Windstream email to Gmail? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » How to transfer my Windstream email to Gmail?

Name Message
darnelljason12

Topic  How to transfer my Windstream email to Gmail?       Flag »  Reply »

If you want to switch your Windstream email to Gmail, there's a two-step process. First, you 're going to want to make a bulk import of all your emails and contacts. Set up Gmail next to access any new emails received.

Press the gear icon in Gmail, and then click Settings. Follow the prompts to set up the import, using the above mentioned IMAP email settings.

Configure Test email from other accounts after you have made the initial import which is in the same settings tab. This configures Gmail to get new emails from your Windstream account.

See the Gmail Help page for more.

Friday, June 12, 2020 at 9:01:42 AM
michaelmishelle2

Reply  Re: How to transfer my Windstream email to Gmail? Flag »  Reply »

So what if an expert agency will offer you  canget all kinds of online dissertationwriting services under one roof. Whether it is onlineassignment help or proofreading help, we cover all. Apart fromthat, each topic is handled by a specialized expert in that particulardisciple. Give us a chance and experience a journey of bestcoursework writing service excellence like never before. Pleasecontact cheap assignment writing service UK about ourcheap custom top essay writing services and we will be glad to help you. 

Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 4:24:56 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » How to transfer my Windstream email to Gmail?

» Reply to How to transfer my Windstream email to Gmail? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.