How do I get ideas for tech startups? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » How do I get ideas for tech startups?

Name Message
oliviadavis

Topic  How do I get ideas for tech startups?       Flag »  Reply »
How do I get ideas for tech startups?
  Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 9:56:36 AM
franksmith1863

Reply  Re: How do I get ideas for tech startups? Flag »  Reply »
Check this article about https://www.purrweb.com/blog/30-tech-startups-ideas/30 tech startups ideas for a complete guide. The thing is that you should take into consideration a lot of factors and it is quite time consuming if you do it yourself. I appreciate that resource very much for its competence and quality of information. Good luck
  Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 7:50:50 AM
freestown7

Reply  Re: How do I get ideas for tech startups? Flag »  Reply »
To get ideas for tech start-up try to do the following:

The most important thing is to focus on your customer instead of focusing too much on yourself and your business - by thinking this way you are having bigger chance of success because the truth is that people don't really care about your company, they care about how your service or product can help them solve particular problem
Following on the point above - think about how you can help other people by solving their problems or helping them achieving what they want - because only then you will be able to keep your customers for long period of time and that's the way to build long-lasting company
When it comes to tech and social media - those trends at the moment are all over the place and they will develop even more because people are / will be looking for other platforms to provide them what they need
In my opinion the next big tech startups will develop products which will help people connect even more with almost everything you can think of - car, fridge, microwave, alarm systems e.t.c so try to think in those terms and I am sure you will be able to come up with something useful and interesting 
  Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 7:55:21 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » How do I get ideas for tech startups?

» Reply to How do I get ideas for tech startups? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.