How do I access a different router? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » How do I access a different router?

Name Message
nancyjones

Topic  How do I access a different router?       Flag »  Reply »
Hi!

Using your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi, you'll access the network settings for multiple routers (networks). for instance , if you installed a router in your home and another router in your parents' home, then you created a Linksys cloud account that's associated to both routers, you'll access their settings as long as they're online. you'll open your Linksys cloud account and access your parents' router and make changes at any time, from anywhere. The name of the router currently being accessed is shown at the highest of the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi page. If you would like to pick a special router, click the menu next to the chosen router name. The settings for that specific network will then be displayed.

For more information visit us = Linksys Smart WifiLinksyssmartwifi

Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at 11:41:29 PM
martinantonme

Reply  Re: How do I access a different router? Flag »  Reply »
We believe that nature is an essential part of the human condition. Whether it’s a front or backyard, a perennial garden, a cutting garden, an atrium, a balcony, a large estate or an urban landscape — the Garden of Eva Landscape Design Group Inc. offers a place for quiet activities, a place that delights all who pass by, a space to learn, an outdoor area for entertaining and recreation, a place to escape from everyday stress, a setting to watch the wonders of nature unfold, a place to revisit memories, or a means of eliminating unwanted sights and sounds. It nurtures the soul and dazzles the eye, and it all begins with your dreams.
  Monday, January 25, 2021 at 4:16:00 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » How do I access a different router?

» Reply to How do I access a different router? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.