How can I get iMovie on a Windows computer? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » How can I get iMovie on a Windows computer?

Name Message
oliviadavis

Topic  How can I get iMovie on a Windows computer?       Flag »  Reply »
How can I get iMovie on a Windows computer?
  Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 6:02:39 AM
franksmith1863

Reply  Re: How can I get iMovie on a Windows computer? Flag »  Reply »
Hi, It can be done pretty easy to download iMovie for  Windows from https://www.movieforwindows.com/ Usually I use it for my home videos. It has a simple interface and a wide range of options that allows to use this program even at the office. I have forgotten about any problems with video editing with iMovie. Simply give it a try. Hope it will help
  Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 1:12:46 AM
freestown7

Reply  Re: How can I get iMovie on a Windows computer? Flag »  Reply »
One legal option could be that if you own an iPhone or iPad, download iMovie onto that from the App Store, and edit on your mobile device instead. That could also work out to be more convenient if your footage was also captured and stored on that device.

Otherwise, you might want to look for iMovie alternatives; a few direct alternatives (i.e. more beginner-friendly) which are free of charge would be Openshot, Shotcut and VSDC Free Video Editor. Other, more complex options would include Kdenlive, Olive, or DaVinci Resolve.
  Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 1:31:08 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » How can I get iMovie on a Windows computer?

» Reply to How can I get iMovie on a Windows computer? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.