Do you travel by bus? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Do you travel by bus?

Name Message
luckypenguin

Topic  Do you travel by bus?       Flag »  Reply »
We're going to Barcelona with a group. I'm thinking of renting a bus. Do you think it is convenient? Is it expensive? Maybe someone has done it?
  Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 5:28:14 PM
JohnDowson

Reply  Re: Do you travel by bus? Flag »  Reply »
I don't even know what to say. Usually we don't gather in such big companies, so a couple of cars is enough for us. But if there are a lot of people, it's probably worth renting a bus. But we need to compare prices and make a decision.

Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 5:36:04 PM
pixie2

I can share my experience in this matter. We recently went on a trip with the company and, of course, the question of transportation. The choice was made in favor of the charter bus, booked on https://bcs-bus.com/. And what can I say? The entire company was very satisfied. It was very convenient, per person much cheaper than renting a car, and from the logistical point of view everything was thought out in detail. I definitely recommend it!
  Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 6:07:36 PM
Kylo

A new sightseeing trip by way of Cape Area can be various and intensely exciting. The location carries a prosperous record which in turn starts back beyond their imperial colonization.darwin activities There exists very much evidence of their prehistoric prior inside good ole' art work that is witnessed in several spots throughout the area.
  Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 8:08:18 AM
asad664

Pretty! This has been a really wonderful article. Thank you for supplying these details.The Big Five In Africa-A Wildlife & Conservation Volunteer Experience
  Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 1:43:37 PM
Kylo

I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. medical instruments
  Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 8:50:38 AM
asad664

Weare a young and ambitious team that stand confident and rock-solid behind ourvalues, belief, and services. Our carefully selected staff is highly trained intheir work field. As a team, we work with great commitment and a never-endingsmile on our faces.

Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 1:43:21 PM
asad664

Weare a young and ambitious team that stand confident and rock-solid behind ourvalues, belief, and services. Our carefully selected staff is highly trained intheir work field. As a team, we work with great commitment and a never-endingsmile on our faces. daytours in Egypt

Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 1:43:22 PM
Kylo

Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. gigarelin
  Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 8:59:46 AM
romandavis

Yes, the bus is the best source for people living in rural areas and they have to travel to meet their relatives by travelling by bus. I was also used bust to college because I did not have a bike or car.  Masters Dissertation Help UK
  Monday, February 28, 2022 at 1:41:13 AM
Kylo

Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future. league oflegends poppy
  Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 8:11:59 AM
asad664

Hunzais another destination in the northern area of Pakistan mostly popular for tourpackages. It is famous for its historical background, panoramic views,enchanting sceneries, lush green beauty, and pleasant weather. HunzaTour Packages

Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 1:48:36 PM
Kylo

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us. fortnite girl
  Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 7:37:46 AM
asad664

You work very hard the whole year and you deserve YOUR holiday! Take your own time for yourself, to relax, to enjoy new nice places to visit or just stand on the beach in front of the sea!...

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at 3:34:22 AM
asad664

You work very hard the whole year and you deserve YOUR holiday! Take your own time for yourself, to relax, to enjoy new nice places to visit or just stand on the beach in front of the sea!... discounts
  Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at 3:34:22 AM
katrinasparks

thank all for sharing
  Thursday, March 24, 2022 at 5:41:05 PM
asad664

LakeTahoe is one of the purest, deepest and oldest lakes in North America.Surrounded by beautiful mountains at 10,067 ft makes it a destination forFamily vacations and adventure lovers. If You are also planning For camping atlake Tahoe, Simply go for it. camping in lake tahoe

Monday, March 28, 2022 at 1:43:10 PM
asad664

Duringthe trek, you will be surprised to see breathtaking sceneries every hour thatis sure a treat to your eyes. Trek also showcases an appealing surrounding thatconsists of dense forests, landscapes along other nature offerings that aresure to make your trip memorable rupin pass.

Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 2:01:04 PM
asad664

Trips VIO is a travel search, comparison & booking engine that compares thousands of cheap flights, hotels, activities & car rental services. We don't sell any booking tickets, we just show you the amazing prices and let you choose the best offer. american airlines flights
  Friday, April 1, 2022 at 4:00:06 PM
lol

I love traveling in my car.
  Sunday, April 3, 2022 at 11:49:36 AM
asad664

Ernakulammost popularly known as Kochi is a Significant attraction in tourism sector.The queen of Arabian sea is located a the south west coast of Kerala,mesmerizing people by its magical beauty. Kochi kerala tourist places

Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 4:04:33 AM
Page: « 1 2 »

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Do you travel by bus?

» Reply to Do you travel by bus? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.