Do you like what's going on in the world of technology right now? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Do you like what's going on in the world of technology right now?

Name Message
Nandroid

Topic  Do you like what's going on in the world of technology right now?       Flag »  Reply »
What do you think about it? 
  Sunday, August 29, 2021 at 3:03:19 PM
Grom4ik

Reply  Re: Do you like what's going on in the world of technology right now? Flag »  Reply »
Tobe honest, I don't really observe the world of technology
  Sunday, August 29, 2021 at 4:52:51 PM
Chicen

Reply  Re: Do you like what's going on in the world of technology right now? Flag »  Reply »
Ofcourse I can't speak for everyone, but I like to see exactly how our world ischanging, how technology is becoming an integral part of our lives. Moreover,the technology marketplace is now quite diverse and vast. Big companies arelooking for IT technologies. I think very soon robots will be among us).

Monday, August 30, 2021 at 9:24:42 AM
cjlab9ihih

Yes, Iagree with you, too. Now the market for technology is growing at a gigantic
rate. The marketplace for people with disabilities, the marketplace for
businesses or service providers. It all comes down to the fact that the
technology marketplace is growing every day, more and more. Global companies
that have been on the sidelines for a long time are starting to get involved.
  Monday, August 30, 2021 at 1:08:34 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Do you like what's going on in the world of technology right now?

» Reply to Do you like what's going on in the world of technology right now? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.