Congratulations Lungi Ngidi  

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Congratulations Lungi Ngidi

Name Message
GregoryHarris

Topic  Congratulations Lungi Ngidi       Flag »  Reply »

"Congratulations Lungi Ngidi on claiming the 2021 IPL title with Chennai Super Kings," CSA posted on social media, despite the fact that CSK's squad also featured Faf du Plessis and Imran Tahir. Du Plessis, whose 59-ball 86 clinched the final against Kolkata Knight Riders in Dubai on Friday and made him the tournament's second-highest runscorer, justifiably responded: "Really???"

David Wiese, these days of Namibia, blasted the snub as "absolutely shocking". Dale Steyn came off his long run in a series of posts that included a description of the message as "disgusting" and warned CSA were "opening a can of worms for themselves". He also offered advice: "Delete the post and add all the men involved, save yourself the embarrassment and ridicule."

CSA did just that: "Congratulations to all the South Africans who competed in and claimed victory in the 2021 IPL Final with Chennai Super Kings. Notably Faf du Plessis who put in a man of the match performance."

Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 2:48:15 AM
Yohan74

Reply  Re: Congratulations Lungi Ngidi Flag »  Reply »
I also watched the latest cricket matches. I usually support India, but .. This season is not the best for them. I used my chance at Vivatbet bonus and lost. Betting has become much easier with the new online resource. I can use personal money or use a promo code for such a bet. Have you tried yourself in gambling?
  Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 4:36:49 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Congratulations Lungi Ngidi

» Reply to Congratulations Lungi Ngidi Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.