Boucher said 

Name Message
GregoryHarris

Topic  Boucher said       Flag »  Reply »

Boucher said there had been “an implicit insinuation” in some media reports and posts on social media that he was a racist. He said these allegations had traumatised him and his family.

Boucher said for much of his playing career he had been in charge at fines meetings which usually happened after a series win. They were “light-hearted with lots of laughter, singing and ribbing of teammates.” He said he did not know who had initiated the Boney M song insulting Adams but acknowledged that what was seen at the time as playful banter was “totally inappropriate”.

Bavuma, the country’s first black African captain, said the SJN hearings had impacted the team.

He said most of the players supported the hearings and hoped that mistakes of the past would enable the current squad “to be able to learn from those experiences and those mistakes by certain individuals which can help us pave the way forward.”

Bowling coach Charl Langeveldt and fast bowler Junior Dala were late withdrawals from the touring squad because of “Covid protocols”. Dala was replaced by fellow fast bowler Lutho Sipamla.

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 at 6:36:53 AM
Yohan74

Reply  Re: Boucher said Flag »  Reply »
Hey! I see that you are not indifferent to news from the world of sports. The new season is just beginning but there is already so much fuss around. I also closely follow all the changes to start betting on sports. There are great bonuses now and I want to use it - https://azscore.com/bookmakers/bonuses All you need to do is be careful and compare statistics on past matches. This strategy always brings me success.
  Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 12:01:40 AM

» Reply to Boucher said Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.