How can I send files larger than 25MB in Gmail? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » How can I send files larger than 25MB in Gmail?

Name Message
dasyshah

Topic  How can I send files larger than 25MB in Gmail?       Flag »  Reply »

Fortunately, there are ways to send large files through Gmail. Although the size limit is set by Google, you can still upload files over 25 MB. The size limit on an individual email message is determined by the file's file size on disk, not by the size of the email message itself. You can use the download link that the email recipient receives to view the entire file. If you have multiple large files to send, it's a good idea to use a third-party service, such as Google Drive.

Check also - https://emailspedia.com/unable-to-attach-files-in-gmail-how-to-fix-attachment-error/

Monday, January 10, 2022 at 5:04:50 AM
amarawalker

Reply  Re: How can I send files larger than 25MB in Gmail? Flag »  Reply »
If you want to send files larger than 25MB in Gmail, you can do through google drive just you need to to once you are logged into Gmail website click compose to create an email. You can send large files through Gmail with this guide, so read complete solution.

Monday, February 7, 2022 at 12:48:21 AM
stephysusan

Reply  Re: How can I send files larger than 25MB in Gmail? Flag »  Reply »
Use Google Drive to share more than 25 MB data.
  Monday, February 21, 2022 at 7:39:37 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » How can I send files larger than 25MB in Gmail?

» Reply to How can I send files larger than 25MB in Gmail? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.