YouTube vs TikTok 

Name Message
GregoryHarris

Topic  YouTube vs TikTok       Flag »  Reply »

Video marketing has become a major part of just about every artist’s marketing campaign and has fueled an uptick video content creation. But choosing which platform to release said content on has become a tricky choice and often depends on which meshes better with a given artist’s brand.

YouTube has been the market leader for video creators, but now TikTok is becoming popular with a different generation of creators and fans. How do you decide which is ideal for the entertainment marketing of your brand? Let’s examine both platforms and you decide which is ideal for you
  Thursday, December 31, 2020 at 2:29:24 AM
Yohan74

Reply  Re: YouTube vs TikTok Flag »  Reply »
Many people find YouTube more familiar and convenient. But I have a different opinion. Large internet sites often start using censorship without proper control. This is how many interesting things have been seen. I started to visit Tiktok more often to find something interesting. I can not only watch but also download the video I like using tiktok online viewer. I may not even open my account to get access. Now do you understand why I like TikTok?
  Thursday, December 31, 2020 at 4:52:28 AM

» Reply to YouTube vs TikTok Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.