Wholesale Women's Clothing Manufacturer 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Wholesale Women's Clothing Manufacturer

Name Message
DUFFY

Topic  Wholesale Women's Clothing Manufacturer       Flag »  Reply »
I ordered a medium which is true to size. It fits a little loose but that's how I wanted it to fit...not tight. I am 5'9" and 145lbs. I've washed this shirt twice and no issues with stitching unraveling, fading or shrinking. I air dry the shirt. The shirt covers the bum area if you wanted to wear with leggings. I prefer to wear it with jeans. I did noticed the seam at the neck did not match or align with the other seam and that is why I gave it 4 stars vs. 5 stars. Not too noticeable but definitely there. See photo. I doubt anyone would notice it while one is wearing the shirt. I would still recommend purchasing the shirt if the lack of matching seam doesn't bother you.

Saturday, September 5, 2020 at 8:01:30 AM
ROBINSON

Reply  Re: Wholesale Women's Clothing Manufacturer Flag »  Reply »
Ladies, this shirt is awesome! The quality is so much better than I expected, and I plan to order more in other colors. Very cute, very soft! The fit is exactly correct according to their size chart. If you plan to wear this over leggings, you may want to go up a size to get more length. In my opinion, it’s too short to wear with leggings, but it’s perfect for jeans! The material is thicker than I anticipated, which is great! You can’t go wrong on this shirt!

Saturday, September 5, 2020 at 8:02:16 AM
disruptivetalk

I found this shirt by just searching for women's long sleeve shirts on Amazon. The price caught my eye, as well as other reviews, so I bought it. Well...this is honestly my all-time favorite long sleeve shirt. I bought two other colors (for a total of three). The white is NOT see through...which is an A+ rating in my book. The quality of the fabric is amazing and the sleeve detail is so unique. I like shirts that are a little longer (I'm not looking to show my stomach when I move around) and this is that perfect length. I wear them with leggings, or tuck the front into jeans and shorts. I have had many people ask me where to purchase this shirt. I constantly check out Floral Find (the company) to see what other products they have. I ordered the small and am 5' 6".

Saturday, September 5, 2020 at 8:02:36 AM
RUIZ

My husband bought this for me. I love this shirt! Everyone asks where I got it. It works well with leggings or jeans. It’s a soft cotton material not that polyester blend stuff that clings to every roll and imperfection. I am 5’2” and 130 pounds. I usually wear a medium or large, depending on the manufacturer. In this shirt, I chose a large so it gave me a little room. Perfect fit! Would definitely buy again.

Saturday, September 5, 2020 at 8:02:44 AM
DUFFY

This shirt is so cute! I had actually bought the same style shirt originally from a boutique and got home and found the exact shirt on Amazon for half the cost, so I bought it to compare. I actually prefer this shirt because of the material and fit. I ended up returning the boutique style shirt and kept this one. I pair this shirt with cheetah slip ons and it makes the cutest outfit. The top is soft and stretchy. I’m definitely glad I ended up finding this on Amazon because it’s a hidden gem.

Saturday, September 5, 2020 at 8:02:53 AM
jonsmaradona

Wholesale Fashion Square provides the highest quality fashion at wholesale women's clothing prices to help our clients express their love for fashion and design! WFS is filled with the most fashion-forward range of clothing, including dresses, tops, skirts, jeans, outerwear, jewelry, and other accessories.
  Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 1:35:17 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Wholesale Women's Clothing Manufacturer

» Reply to Wholesale Women's Clothing Manufacturer Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.