Welcome to poweramp Image Converter 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Welcome to poweramp Image Converter

Name Message
DUFFY

Topic  Welcome to poweramp Image Converter       Flag »  Reply »
hi guys, a while back I needed to convert an image to include in my posts and I was pointed in the right direction, made a note of the site, unfortunately have lost the note and despite working my way through my posts cannot locate the link, please help me with the link, thanks

Monday, February 10, 2020 at 1:16:58 AM
DALTON

Reply  Re: Welcome to poweramp Image Converter Flag »  Reply »
thank you Secret-Squirrel, if I was posting on this forum and wanted to include a picture, I was previously pointed to a site to convert the picture, looking for the conversion site

Monday, February 10, 2020 at 1:23:15 AM
RUIZ

PostImage is one site that works well. Click on "Choose Images" then select the file you want to upload. On the next screen that opens, click on the little blue and white icon immediately to the right of the "Direct Link" web address. That'll copy the URL to your clipboard. You can then paste it into your forum reply here - either directly or using the "Insert Image" button on the top row of the toolbar.

Monday, February 10, 2020 at 1:23:33 AM
ROBINSON

Was wondering, do I only get 1 conversion and then I have to buy the entire product? I converted 1 image lastnight from pdf to jpg (great) but now I updated the pdf and need to convert that to jpg but now the system is saying it only recognized pdd and not pdg. I updated my Window XP Pro to Vista Business recently. I am having problems with my app's, I am getting "cannot crete image studio com object". What is the fix? I have uninstalled and installed and keep getting the same results. Please advise?
  Monday, February 10, 2020 at 1:24:15 AM
disruptivetalk

Was wondering, do I only get 1 conversion and then I have to buy the entire product? I converted 1 image lastnight from pdf to jpg (great) but now I updated the pdf and need to convert that to jpg but now the system is saying it only recognized pdd and not pdg. latest version- converting file size to use on Web-etc ( from ) 8 to 17 meg cameras- trying to do numerous files -save the smaller files to a folder easily acessed - many attempts and the files simply disappear and I start all over again - can't find converted files or LOL it ain't happening for me -- gwt
  Monday, February 10, 2020 at 1:24:50 AM
jonsmaradona

This free online image converter converts from more than 120 image formats. The upload size has been limited to 100 MB per image for now. You can find a list below with the supported image formats the online tool can convert from: If you want to know more details please visit here  onlineconvert
  Monday, February 10, 2020 at 6:56:05 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Welcome to poweramp Image Converter

» Reply to Welcome to poweramp Image Converter Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.