Travel Discussion estate in Malta 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Travel Discussion estate in Malta

Name Message
DUFFY

Topic  Travel Discussion estate in Malta       Flag »  Reply »
welcome to Malta next week.
If you send me your e-mail I will put you on our Expats weekly newsletter so you are always up-to-date with the events.The meeting tomorrow is at Tiffany's at Portomaso in St.Julians from 8 pm onwards.I will be away from Malta for the next 3 weeks so look forward to meeting you sometime after the middle of November.
  Monday, December 9, 2019 at 2:22:02 AM
RUIZ

Reply  Re: Travel Discussion estate in Malta Flag »  Reply »
We dropped in on a couple of real estate agents and one of them clearly tried to take us for all we were worth - said we couldn't possible get a place with 2 bedrooms for less that 600 euros a month, while another seemed confident we could find something for 500 euros, and the employer claims they are renting a 3 bedroom in sliema with an oceanfront and a balcony for 500 euros, so if we don't need that we'll be fine on 400 euros a month. We're probably going to rent through the employer as a result.
  Monday, December 9, 2019 at 2:22:54 AM
LEEMARTIN

We just looked at a wonderful, modernised townhouse yesterday overlooking the Strand with views across to Valletta with a really nice rooftop and cute furniture with big plasma TV and shower room plus extra bathroom and nice central courtyard. With one bedroom more we would have taken it ourselves! Rent is 690,- but it is a bit too small for us.
  Monday, December 9, 2019 at 2:23:30 AM
ROBINSON

Do you have any links to the place you are referring to. Any particular reasons you would prefer or recommend Sliema vs something up north like St Pauls Bay or Mellieha?
  Monday, December 9, 2019 at 2:24:16 AM
DUFFY

I hope to put my daughter into school and I know the term has already started so I really need to get a wiggle on. I have just returned from Asia and running behind schedule.  I am hoping she will go to St. Martins College but am coming to see several schools.  I know that this will dictate the area really.
  Monday, December 9, 2019 at 2:29:03 AM
ROBINSON

Did you find most of the properties reasonable - I have lived in Asia for 17 years in rented properties and am quite used to renting but in Asia the landlords often leave a lot to be desired as do some apartments.  Good to know I need to check online, thanks.  Any areas to stay well away from? Any really nice areas?  Are leases normally for a year or shorter/longer.  I am really looking for a 1/2 bedroom apartment.  So sorry to send so many questions, but any advice would be much appreciated.
  Monday, December 9, 2019 at 2:29:06 AM
DALTON

Can you tell me, how quickly do you think it is possible to obtain a property once you have agreed price etc.  Were most of the properties you saw already vacant?  I wondered how feasible it might be to come and book into a hotel whilst looking rather than come to Malta, go back to Germany and then come back again.  May I ask how you like living in Sliema?
  Monday, December 9, 2019 at 2:33:34 AM
joselcollin

We ensure that buyers & sellers alike are updated with current market trends and provide up-to-date information and feedback transparency so that both will be in a position to make a knowledgeable decision. This approach has not only reaped fruit since the company has been established but has been a key element to building lifelong relationships with our customers. Check out the post right here Malta real estate

Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 1:37:32 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Travel Discussion estate in Malta

» Reply to Travel Discussion estate in Malta Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.