This is an open discussion for ESO anyone who wants to post praise 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » This is an open discussion for ESO anyone who wants to post praise

Name Message
esomalls

Topic  This is an open discussion for ESO anyone who wants to post praise       Flag »  Reply »
Yes, we get it, necromancy is bad. We dont need them to be the thing we fight 90% of the time. 90% of the Ebonheart and Covenant quest lines can be summed up as "Yo bro! Those necromancers be necromancing it up! Go kill them before they summon some super duper awesome special dead thing! "

I am thinking about something like a couple walking, Side by side. Group walking, in a order. Just some ways to walk with your party members and friends. not a follow, But walking together. Make it so that you can choose to how you want to walk by your friend, Side by side,or what ever! And thoughts on this? Please let the community know. Players please leave a comment on how you will like to see this or if you like it or not.

Downgrading abilities is the worst thing possible. Things must be improved. They must evolve,not degrade. And when you say that YOUR class is bad and something needs to be done about that within YOUR class to get ESO Gold,then this is the right type of thinking. When YOUR class is bad and you want to nerf OTHER class...well,that says a lot.

Developers create an ability with a purpose in mind. It might be to give a class a certain type of damage or crowd control, or give it access to a form of motion or just do something cool.

But each ability is one tiny piece in a very VERY complex web. Theories and expectations on how an ability will be used and how it will run can fall apart when you hit actual play. The result is that an ability can be underwhelming when examined through what the player base tends to use it for, or overpowered.

Why should the developers boost everything else up to match an ability that ended up more powerful than they expected? Balance is a precarious beast, which is why ZOS makes changes slowly and a bit at a time, to see how the changes pan out. Raising everything to match of Elder Scrolls Online Gold on the overpowered ability is a much more difficult thing than lowering one ability to the level of the others. Lowering is about trying to get the one ability to match a set base level. If you raise an ability, you are creating a new level of balance that everything else has to come into line with, which is going to result in more unbalanced abilities.

This is an open discussion for anyone who wants to post praise or complaints about the new ESO Patch 1.3.4 - I for one have noticed that the graphics are toned down from Update 3. By that I mean they are not as saturated. This gives the game a more realistic look and it undid a problem I had with Update 3. The graphics of Update 3 made my game close to being unplayable on my PC most of which is my fault cause of the quality of PC that I am on. It is pretty old and I am in the process of getting a new one but that is going to take a while. I can now play in a full screen resolution again without it crashing when I move. Overall the graphics look much better. More definition but less saturation gives it the look I am looking for in a game. I haven't played the game enough to register any complaints at this time but this discussion is open for that and anything goes. The more players who voice what is going on in their game the more Zenimax will get the message. This discussion is a place where you can make your voice heard without fear of being judged or ridiculed. So with all that being said bring it on and let your voice be heard.
  Monday, October 31, 2016 at 9:22:42 PM
jlgg

Reply  Re: This is an open discussion for ESO anyone who wants to post praise Flag »  Reply »

air jordan shoes

Polo Ralph Lauren

Pandora bracelet

burberry scarf

polo online

michael kors outlet

michael kors outlet

Whitton Lodge Chesterfield Derbyshire UK

sunglasses sm

moncler coats

nike store

kate spade bags

pandora australia

Polo Ralph Lauren

canada goose outlet

coach australia

pandora rings

coach

pandora rings

coach handbags

moncler outlet

ralph lauren uk

longchamp outlet

burberry scarfs

nike basketball shoes

sunglasses outlet

Cheap Ray Ban

coach factory outlet

nike outlet

Saturday, January 14, 2017 at 2:24:01 AM
kakakaoo

Reply  Re: This is an open discussion for ESO anyone who wants to post praise Flag »  Reply »

cheap mlb jerseys china ugg outlet air jordans michael kors outlet ugg outlet christian louboutin outlet canada goose sale ugg boots on sale louboutin shoes jordan shoes coach canada nfl jerseys wholesale timberland boots outlet supreme new york uggs canada ugg boots on sale burberry outlet coach outlet oakley sunglasses canada goose coats180111yueqin

Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 4:18:12 AM
elizaseo14

Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it.  ????? ??
  Saturday, March 16, 2019 at 5:00:47 PM
Zack Smith

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. ?????
  Monday, March 18, 2019 at 3:11:09 AM
Zack Smith

Reply  voyance par telephone gratuit Flag »  Reply »
This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself.. voyance par telephone gratuit
  Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 6:49:10 AM
syana

??
  Monday, July 1, 2019 at 7:28:46 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » This is an open discussion for ESO anyone who wants to post praise

» Reply to This is an open discussion for ESO anyone who wants to post praise Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.