This Swedish Sparkling Water Maker 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » This Swedish Sparkling Water Maker

Name Message
DUFFY

Topic  This Swedish Sparkling Water Maker       Flag »  Reply »
I bought the first generation of Aarke when it first came out because of it’s gorgeous design that stood apart from anything else on the market. I was very happy with it’s performance until the seal for the cartridge started leaking after about a year and I saw a decline in the number of bottles of carbonated water. After an unsuccessful hunt for a replacement washer in my local hardware store, I contacted the company and they send a replacement kit for the seal. Unfortunately I installed it crooked and it leaked again right away. After asking the company for another replacement seal they offered to replace the whole unit with their second generation Aarke. I just got the new unit and it looks like they have listened to their customers and redesigned the washer used for the seal to be more generally available and also added a replacement washer just in case. 
  Friday, March 6, 2020 at 3:02:47 AM
RUIZ

Reply  Re: This Swedish Sparkling Water Maker Flag »  Reply »
Extremely easy to use and exactly what I wanted. Having become addicted to La Croix and other sparkling water, I wanted a way to be able to make this myself. Extremely easy to use and fun to operate. I appreciated the different levels of carbonation you can create and overall how easy it was to figure out. Small detail, but its great that you do not have to plug in, and that it runs just off the tank. Looks great on my counter and excited to continue to use and find other drink combinations. I have been able to limit the amount of flavored water I purchase which is cost effective and eco-friendly with less single use cans and plastic. Highly recommended if you enjoy bubbles in your water :)
  Friday, March 6, 2020 at 3:04:37 AM
DALTON

First of all, the unit looks great. I opted for the Matte Black Aarke Carbonator 2 rather than the Stainless Steel. My sister likes the Brass version as it almost looks like Rose Gold. But I opted for Matte Black as it's simple and looks great in my kitchen next to my black Keurig. The machine is very sleek and smooth, the Matte Black look awesome. I'm not a big fan of shiny chrome or anything like that, so this is right up my alley. Just simple and elegant.
  Friday, March 6, 2020 at 3:04:47 AM
disruptivetalk

Regarding the use of it, it was so easy, I was worried I wasn't even doing it right. So easy to install and screw in the carbonating cartridge, extremely easy to screw in the PET bottle and even easier to pull down the handle and start carbonating. I ended up carbonating my first bottle 3x to get extra bubbliness. Suprisingly enough my 3-year old nephew likes carbonated/sparkling water, he drinks the perrier cans with the family all the time. So he really loved what came out of this machine. It's toddler approved! First I had him drink just the carbonated water, which tasted very similar to a plain perrier or san pelligrino sparking water. Then I added some flavor, Diet Ginger Ale, for the first one. Man, let me tell you, it tasted great with ice. My mom loved it, my sister, my brother and especially my 3-year old nephew. He kept asking for more.
  Friday, March 6, 2020 at 3:04:55 AM
ROBINSON

Aarke, you've definitely got yourself a loyal customer. I'm very pleased with the look, the ease of use, the taste, the design, all of it. Great product, I highly recommend it to anyone! I'm going to tell the whole family and my friends about it. I also love that it's definitely environmentally friendly since we're making it at home and not wasting cans, bottles, etc.
  Friday, March 6, 2020 at 3:05:04 AM
DUFFY

I'm really loving this machine! It is super simple and very fun to operate. I love how I can choose how much gas I want to carbonate the water with as my tastes tend to vary daily! I can honestly say it has me drinking twice as much water. Additionally the machine is absolutely gorgeous, it looks amazing on my countertop and feels very solid!
  Friday, March 6, 2020 at 3:05:15 AM
jonsmaradona

There are various water makers out there and getting the best one sometimes is challenging. These sparkling water makers usually come at different prices depending on the brand, quality, and other features. Whether smooth or carbonated water, a good watermaker should give a simple personal taste. For the ones who need absolute smoothness, natural flavor or the one you can drink without bubbles, then you should consider several factors before getting one of the best sparkling water maker in the list. 
  Friday, March 6, 2020 at 6:26:04 AM
watchesbiz

The Core Diver watch has been designed to Replica Watches UK be the ultimate diving companion. Every single watch has been wet tested patek philippe replicato ensure it can withstand depths of up to 2000 feet. When designing hublot big bang replica the Ocean Crawler Core Diver, the brand considered the needs of water sports enthusiasts, especially those who partake in scuba diving, spearfishing, and ocean-bed exploration, to ensure the watch was not just attractive, Fake Tag Heuer but also a functional tool that could withstand the rigors of underwater activity.
  Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 10:28:54 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » This Swedish Sparkling Water Maker

» Reply to This Swedish Sparkling Water Maker Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.