Meditation Center Dubai - Energy ... 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Meditation Center Dubai - Energy ...

Name Message
DUFFY

Topic  Meditation Center Dubai - Energy ...       Flag »  Reply »
Isha” refers to that which is the source of creation; kriya” literally means “internal action.” The purpose of Isha Kriya is to help an individual get in touch with the source of their existence, to create life according to theirown wish and vision. Daily practice of Isha Kriya brings health, dynamism, peace and wellbeing. It is a powerful tool to cope with the hectic pace of modern life.

Today, for most people, the word “yoga” usually conjures up images of twisting the body into impossible postures. The physical aspect of yoga is only one facet of this multi-dimensional science. Yoga is a technology to bring the body and mind to the peak of their capabilities – allowing one to live life to the fullest.

Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 9:22:32 AM
ROBINSON

Reply  Re: Meditation Center Dubai - Energy ... Flag »  Reply »
It is the vision of Sadhguru to offer “one drop of spirituality” to every individual. Through the Isha Kriya guided meditation, the possibilities of a spiritual process, which were once available only to yogis and ascetics, are now being offered to every human being in the comfort of their own home.

Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 9:23:29 AM
RUIZ

Sadhguru, a yogi, mystic, poet and visionary humanitarian, is a spiritual master with a difference. His life and work are a possibility for each individual to experience the peace and joy that pervades the core of every human being. It is Sadhguru’s vision that every one receives ‘one-drop of spirituality', allowing them to transform their lives and take their destiny into their hands.

Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 9:23:58 AM
disruptivetalk

There is no dearth of guided meditation techniques on the market today. What makes Isha Kriya special is its simplicity and effectiveness. It does not require you to sit through a program to learn it, but can be taught to anyone, by anyone, anywhere, in a short time. 12 to 18 minutes of practice per day is all it takes to bring a profound transformation in your life.

In the following article, Sadhguru explains how meditation isn’t something that you do. Rather, meditativeness is a quality that can blossom within us.

Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 9:24:06 AM
DUFFY

Sadhguru: The moment we utter the word “meditation,” there are all kinds of misconceptions about it. First of all, the English word “meditation” doesn’t mean anything in the sense, if you close your eyes and sit, in English we call it “meditation.” You can sit with your eyes closed and do many things. There are many dimensions. You can do japa, tapa, dharana, dhyana, samadhi, shoonya. Or you might have just mastered the art of sleeping in vertical postures!

Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 9:24:16 AM
jonsmaradona

I would like to take a moment to thank you @nabila Ouanes for all the help , the patience and the professionalism ?? you helped me beating my fear and phobia and thanks to you I can see life differently now ?? You are amazing my shining star. Click here for more info energy healing dubai
  Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 11:29:58 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Meditation Center Dubai - Energy ...

» Reply to Meditation Center Dubai - Energy ... Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.