How to disable McAfee real-time scanning on windows 10? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » How to disable McAfee real-time scanning on windows 10?

Name Message
josephthompson

Topic  How to disable McAfee real-time scanning on windows 10?       Flag »  Reply »

McAfee Customer service

There is quitea time when users want to disable McAfee real-time scanning because they wantto configure some other application but McAfee is stopping the software toinstall. So by disabling it, you can configure it. The steps which should befollowed to disable McAfee real-time scanning on your Windows 10 system isgiven below:

·From system trayright click on the McAfee

·Now from theoption that appeared first select Settings> Real-Time Scanning

·In real time, Scanning window users need to turn offthe button

·Then you canchoose when you want to resume the real-time scanning feature of the McAfee.Once you have selected click on Turn Off button to confirm it.

If you are facing any issue while turning it offthen you should not be worried as by just dialing McAfee CustomerCare Number all yourproblem will be fixed.

know more:- McAfee Customer Helpline Number

Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 3:20:32 AM
Ezron

Reply  Re: How to disable McAfee real-time scanning on windows 10? Flag »  Reply »
I have tried the method you have shared in the post for disabling the McAfee real-time scanning on windows 10 free things to do in washington dc. It was so useful to me. I was able to install other software by disabling the McAfee. Thanks for sharing.
  Monday, September 23, 2019 at 4:03:11 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » How to disable McAfee real-time scanning on windows 10?

» Reply to How to disable McAfee real-time scanning on windows 10? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.