How to clear the browser footprints in AOL? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » How to clear the browser footprints in AOL?

Name Message
aolsupport

Topic  How to clear the browser footprints in AOL?       Flag »  Reply »

AOL users areencouraged to clear the browser footprints so that AOL Desktop Gold can runsmoothly. You can refer to the steps given below to clear the browserfootprints in AOL:

·Step 1: Open AOL Desktop Gold and enterthe account details to sign in.

·Step 2: Go to ‘Settings’ in the menu barand click the ‘Browser’ option.

·Step 3: Click the Security tab and markall the data you want to delete.

·Step 4: Select the option that reads‘Clear Footprints Now’ and then close AOL Desktop Gold.

If you need helpcompleting the steps mentioned above you can call the AOL customer care and get in touch with a professionalsoftware expert to complete the process.

For more visit: AOL tollfree number

Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 5:43:05 AM
annajohnsn

Reply  Re: How to clear the browser footprints in AOL? Flag »  Reply »
This is very much informative and a good source to me as I'm trying to browser footprints of my AOL account. I had some difficulties while doing it beverly diamonds complaints . I'm glad I found this info while exploring online advice. Thanks a lot for providing this beneficial data.
  Friday, August 23, 2019 at 7:11:14 AM
carylouder007

Reply  Re: How to clear the browser footprints in AOL? Flag »  Reply »
The complete collection of topics and ideas areIT infrastructure management services creating more ideas for readers. The good collection of all such topics and ideas are making the page really special in all areas too.
  Monday, November 18, 2019 at 5:42:08 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » How to clear the browser footprints in AOL?

» Reply to How to clear the browser footprints in AOL? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.