Hire & Reward Insurance is Mandatory for Delivery Services? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Hire & Reward Insurance is Mandatory for Delivery Services?

Name Message
EpifaniaPersons

Topic  Hire & Reward Insurance is Mandatory for Delivery Services?       Flag »  Reply »
Greetings!

My sister runs a small restaurant in Belfast but after this Covid-19 pandemic, she faced big losses. That's why she is thinking to try something new in the form of home delivery services. Yes, she launched her site to get online orders from the clients this week. Now, she is about to hire 2 delivery boys for home deliveries. 

In this regard, we found hire and reward covers very effective. To explore its quotes and further details, we found this source very helpful but I am not sure how it is mandatory for food delivery services or not. This source tells that hire and reward cover is legal and vital for moving goods and commercial businesses. I am still confused about the food delivery businesses here.

Moreover, if you have used this cover then I would like to know your experiences with it. Please share your responses.  
  Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 6:51:34 AM
watchesbiz

Reply  Re: Hire & Reward Insurance is Mandatory for Delivery Services? Flag »  Reply »
The Core Diver watch has been designed to the best replica watches in the world be the ultimate diving companion. Every single watch has been wet tested patek philippe replicato ensure it can withstand depths of up to 2000 feet. When designing hublot big bang replica the Ocean Crawler Core Diver, the brand considered the needs of water sports enthusiasts, especially those who partake in scuba diving, spearfishing, and ocean-bed exploration, to ensure the watch was not just attractive, Fake Tag Heuer but also a functional tool that could withstand the rigors of underwater activity.
  Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 8:41:25 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Hire & Reward Insurance is Mandatory for Delivery Services?

» Reply to Hire & Reward Insurance is Mandatory for Delivery Services? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.