Game of Thrones SPOILERS Thread 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Game of Thrones SPOILERS Thread

Name Message
DUFFY

Topic  Game of Thrones SPOILERS Thread       Flag »  Reply »
Please bring your book reading asses in here and stay out of the seasonal threads with your extended knowledge and sh*t. The first book came out 15 years ago, why can't you illiterates learn to read and get the books! Lazy little so and sos.
  Friday, February 21, 2020 at 5:11:25 AM
ROBINSON

Reply  Re: Game of Thrones SPOILERS Thread Flag »  Reply »
Don't do it or I'm really going to spoil the whole series in that thread and add some of my own theories and speculation. Nobody is spoiling in that thread, we're just responding to every episode.
  Friday, February 21, 2020 at 5:13:53 AM
DALTON

I dont see the problems with spoilers. I want to know I never get mad when someone tells me what happens in a movie or a tv show, bc i still got to see it with my own eyes and it just makes me want to see it more.

The only time i get mad is like on twitter if someone is discussing the show right as its happening and I plan to watch it in the next hour lol.
  Friday, February 21, 2020 at 5:14:29 AM
RUIZ

So yeah Im ready for some spoilers , Im not getting the book bc as stated these are 15 year old books that are still going on. I heard are very lengthy for the best readers, and I love to read. So I know im not focused to catch up. So come on with the spoilers. I already know whats gonna happen with Dany next week. I kinda know most of this season if it goes the way wiki says lol
  Friday, February 21, 2020 at 5:14:43 AM
DUFFY

At 1st I was gonna offer to help you get the books, iunno now. It sounds like you are saying laziness is the reason you dont have them, not lack of knowledge on how to get them. And then I thought, "Well if shes too lazy to even look for them, no way will she have the patience to actually read them."  
  Friday, February 21, 2020 at 5:15:35 AM
DUFFY

Oh stop being so critical. Of course I will read the books.I am an avid reader, and I love to write stories, hell I might even make my own fanfic starring a black Dany:angel:
  Friday, February 21, 2020 at 5:15:55 AM
jonsmaradona

Whether you’re a die-hard Game of Thrones fan or you’ve never seen it before, it’s a show that can offer a variety of digital marketing lessons. The marketing of the show itself is interesting, but there are also lots of ways the plot and the themes running through Game of Thrones can teach you some of the most important marketing lessons. The series has a total of eight seasons.  Check this link right here Game of thrones marketing lessons

Friday, February 21, 2020 at 7:32:48 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Game of Thrones SPOILERS Thread

» Reply to Game of Thrones SPOILERS Thread Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.