Free Image Cropper 

Name Message
DUFFY

Topic  Free Image Cropper       Flag »  Reply »
Hey so I just subscribed to this plugin and it’s great except… it says you can completely lock the cropbox but I’m not seeing how to do that. Even when setting “Resizeable Cropbox” to “no” it still lets the user create their own cropbox and eliminates the established ratio. Am I missing something? This is kinda the whole reason I wanted this plugin…
  Monday, March 9, 2020 at 3:00:09 AM
ROBINSON

Reply  Re: Free Image Cropper Flag »  Reply »
unfortunately, the Cropper has its own (very limited) User-Interface. Therefore you can't really configure the Cropper using Flow Variables, yet. Anyway, I created an example workflow which demonstrates how you can "easily" create a masked image. The workflow needs of course some more polishing, but when you have the mask, you can use the SegmentCropper to crop the individual parts of your image.
  Monday, March 9, 2020 at 3:01:19 AM
disruptivetalk

I adapted your workflow to generate a mask with 10*10 segments of size 100*100 and used this mask to crop a RGB image. Before cropping the RGB images I splitted it into the three channels. The "Segment Cropper" with Option "Image Column" = <none> creates a white bittype image, with option "Image Column" = column with IMGplus image creates an empty table. A bittype image does not make sense for my problem because I want to split the original image into several parts. Any idea? See my attached workflow.

Monday, March 9, 2020 at 3:01:34 AM
RUIZ

Your "mask" imags has to not the same dimensionality as the other image. You should adapt the workflow and the parametres (also in the java snippets) in the mask creation. In this "workaround" workflow, the dimensiony of mask / image have to match. It would be relatively easy to write a small JavaSnippet or IMAGEJ2 Snippet which does exactly what you want. But this functionality (snippets with image data) will be available only with the new 1.3.0 release end of the year.

Monday, March 9, 2020 at 3:01:48 AM
DALTON

Yes I used the segment cropper, thought this topic was about that, sorry. However I have a mask and the image it comes from, and I want to take the area of the mask from the original image to feed it into OCR, as feeding the OCR with the entire image doesn't produce propper results.
  Monday, March 9, 2020 at 3:02:05 AM
DUFFY

Awesome. Sorry I couldn't find a better solution since now. but its on my list. In the other thread I already mentoined the node tutorials for "GroupBy" and "LabelingFilter" on the Example Server (099_CommunityContributions/ImageProcessing/Tutorials). There you learn how to reproduce Segmentations/Labelings from tables.
  Monday, March 9, 2020 at 3:02:20 AM
jonsmaradona

Unlike other image resizers, ours is a powerful tool that can adapt to any resize task. You can lock, unlock aspect ratio, or assign a new aspect ratio with a fill color to avoid stretching. Image Resizer is a FREE online tool that can easily resize images without losing quality. Quickly resize to exact pixel dimensions without stretching. If you on to know more details please click here onlineconvertfree.com

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 5:10:34 AM
watchesbiz

You can tell winter has come to Glashütte by the bite in the air.Replica Watch It’s crisp and it’s cold; the moon is rising, Fake Rolex the temperature’s falling and the starry sky is crystal clear. At night snow begins to fall, Replica Handbags leaving our world in glistening white, stretching Breitling Replica out under a pale blue sky as far as the eye can see. A time for quiet contemplation. A time to dream. Wintertime is dream time. This is the scenery in which they, the watchmakers at Glashu?tte Original, spend their winters… Dreaming up watches! The one we are presenting to you is an absolute marvel that comes in the form of the pale blue PanoMatic Luna.
  Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 2:15:13 AM

» Reply to Free Image Cropper Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.