Exclusive Mirror Televisions 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Exclusive Mirror Televisions

Name Message
DUFFY

Topic  Exclusive Mirror Televisions       Flag »  Reply »
Add a spark of glamour to any room by installing one of Videotree’s newest range of Mirror Televisions.  These beautiful centrepieces pose as an elegant mirror whilst moonlighting as a hi-tech television when switched on.  Boasting stunning visual imagery and a sleek and subtle contemporary design, this range offers the most sophisticated mirror televisions on the market. Offering the widest range of options options Videotree mirror televisions can be installed in any environment. Industrial high brightness TV's in sizes 15.6" - 110", mirror glass in 6 different colours and tints, lighting options with LEDs in a range of colours and tones and an incredible 98+ CRI, with in-wall to on-wall floating or framed mounting options we are able to please the most discerning customers..

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 2:43:45 AM
ROBINSON

Reply  Re: Exclusive Mirror Televisions Flag »  Reply »
London's most famous department store has commissioned Videotree to design, manufacture, supply and install the incredible augmented reality make up mirror. By digitally mapping the users facial features, They can apply different products such as lipstick, foundation, brushes and more from leading makeup houses of the world without applying any actual products to their actual skin, instead transposing onto the users reflection. Harrods new beauty hall designed to show the world what is possible in 21st century beauty.

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 2:44:42 AM
DALTON

I have a new Samsung TV and went to use the mirror function on the television. I do not have Apple TV, but would like to mirror my phone directly to the television. Is there a specific app I must use for my Apple iPhone to work with the Samsung TV?

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 2:44:49 AM
disruptivetalk

IM sure you have figured it out by now but you DONT need Apple TV to mirror on a Samsung tv. There is an app you can get that allows for mirroring. There are two apps, one is 2.0 and the other is a 1.0. Depending on the model and year of the Samsung tv, either one will work just fine.

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 2:44:54 AM
DUFFY

The mirror is going to come out of a projection T.V. I find out in the trash. There's usually one at the local recycling center every week. If not I see them at the curb in my travels sitting for days until bulk pickup. So getting the mirror should not be a issue. (I disposed of the one I had not realizing I could've used it).

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 2:45:01 AM
ROBINSON

I was watching a DIY BathCrashers I think and they stated that the hidden Television mirror did not come in time, and that they used some sort of relfective film or "tint" on top of glass to simulate the product. But I gathered that what they used was pennies compared to the hidden television mirrors costing thousands. Does anyone know exactly what reflective film they may have been using. I am guessing it was just a mirrored window tint? I did note they played down the presentation of the TV at the end of the show, as it was noticeably not as good. But it seemed decent so I might like to try...

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 2:45:14 AM
DUFFY

This user "Electric Design" , is actually the owner of the company Hidden Television. I kid you not.Lmao. His name is James Baker. If you dont believe me then google him. He also has a fake facebook account under the name Aiden Alexander, which the profile picture is the same as his profile picture on here. Hes on here trying to fool you guys into thinking you cant make your own Hidden Television because he would then lose business. Nice try Mr.JAMES BAKER, OWNER OF HIDDEN TELEVISON IN TOLEDO , OHIO. He even re names his glass so that if u google it, you wont find it. Its just two way

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 2:45:25 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Exclusive Mirror Televisions

» Reply to Exclusive Mirror Televisions Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.