Colloidal Silver Highly Concentrated Antibiotic Colds ... 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Colloidal Silver Highly Concentrated Antibiotic Colds ...

Name Message
DUFFY

Topic  Colloidal Silver Highly Concentrated Antibiotic Colds ...       Flag »  Reply »
Shopping for a quality colloidal silver supplement can be confusing. Every brand claims it’s superior because it has “higher ppm” or is more “concentrated.” How do you know your choosing the right colloidal silver product? We’d like to help by providing you with 4 important things – or “4 P’s” – to consider when evaluating silver products and making your decision.

POSITIVE CHARGE. According to the scientific (peer-reviewed) literature, positively charged silver ions are the bio-active form of silver and are bioavailable. Therefore, make sure to look for a high ratio of positively charged silver – as close as possible to 100% in the silver supplement you buy.

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 10:18:03 AM
disruptivetalk

Reply  Re: Colloidal Silver Highly Concentrated Antibiotic Colds ... Flag »  Reply »
Silver’s medicinal use can be seen as far back as the ancient Greek and Roman Empires.  Greeks used silver vessels to keep liquids fresh.  Romans stored wine in silver vessels.  Chinese emperors and their courts ate with silver chopsticks.  Pioneers, trekking across America, put silver dollars in their milk to keep it from spoiling.  Silver leaf was put into wounds during WWI to fight off infection.  Long before the advent of pharmaceuticals, silver was used as a germicide, antibiotic and natural preservative.

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 11:10:49 PM
RUIZ

Reply  Re: Colloidal Silver Highly Concentrated Antibiotic Colds ... Flag »  Reply »
I'm an esthetician not a physician, homeopath or nutritionist.  I treat skin.  I've found, after years of personal use and results on clients, the use of colloidal silver to be incredibly effective at treating an array of different skin conditions.  If using silver makes you uncomfortable, don't do it!  If you're being treated by a doctor or have a medical condition, please talk to your doctor before using silver.  Sound good?

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 11:10:58 PM
ROBINSON

They make a liquid silver in two sizes, 500 or 200 ml, or a 50 ml spray option (all in glass).  I think the spray is a great way to try out silver if you haven't before.  You can easily mist anywhere needing a little healing and it makes for a great toner/treatment for inflamed skin!

They also make a Complete Colloidal Mineral Complex.  It contains up to 72 naturally occurring trace minerals and elements from prehistoric plant deposits.  I love adding this to the lemon water I drink every morning.  This is the first stem in my skincare routine.  Lemon is incredibly alkalizing and helps to balance the gut.  Drinking a glass of water upon waking is a great way to rehydrate after 8 hours without liquids.  The added complex helps to remineralize the body, improving cellular function.  Since I started drinking this daily, my skin's been less dehydrated, my digestion has improved and I have more energy.

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 11:11:09 PM
DUFFY

Hi! Recently I have been breaking out on my cheeks and forehead. I have gone to see a licensed esthetician before that is not holistic. She did a great job of cleaning my skin when I went to see her a few years ago a few times. Lately I haven't been in. Back in July I had an allergic reaction to the oil cleansing method cuz I did it wrong with a rancid oil. So now I'm trying to help my skin out of the mess I've gotten it in. Right now I have new acne on my cheeks, I've never had that in my life. It's always been on my forehead. I recently started using Sovereign Silver colloidal silver gel. I can't tell if it's doing anything but it definitely is helping my skin heal faster. I'm not sure about the active acne but I know it's helping my skin heal faster. I went to a dermatologist today and they prescribed me antibiotics. I don't want to take them I really don't like chemicals and pills. The doctor looked at my silver and had no idea what it was so she told me not to use it. Maybe it would be better if I use the silver spray instead of colloidal silver gel? That way I'm not touching my face as I put the gel on? I'd love to hear more about what you think thanks so much for this post I've been looking for an organic esthetician for a while online!

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 11:11:25 PM
ROBINSON

I'm so sorry for the delayed response! Somehow, I'm just now seeing this. Maybe your breakout has healed by now? If not, feel free to email me here - theorganicesthetician@gmail.com , I'd be happy to talk to you more in depth about your problem and see how I might be able to help.

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 11:11:34 PM
jonsmaradona

Al comprar plata coloidal, recuerde siempre que ésta no es iónica La plata iónica es menos valiosa en términos de salud. Químicamente hablando, un ion de plata es un átomo que carece de electrón. Los iones de plata se producen por electrólisis y pueden entenderse como “plata disuelta”. Estos productos se refieren a menudo como “electrocoloides”, que no es científicamente correcto. Si la plata iónica es clara o ligeramente amarillenta no es plata coloidal. Los iones de plata se combinan en el cuerpo humano por ejemplo con cloruros para formar cloruro de plata, en este caso, las propiedades específicas de la plata se pierden. 
  Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 5:50:36 AM
watchesbiz

Every two years the Only Watch auction is celebrated… But what is it exactly It is a biennial charity auction of unique timepieces created by the finest brands for research Replica Watches on Duchenne muscular dystrophy.panerai replica With more than 40 million Swiss Francs collected since 2005 and audemars piguet replica around 50 brands represented, Only Watch is the hespremier international watchmaking charity event.Rolex Replica It takes place under the patronage of HSH The Prince of Monaco and at the initiative of Luc Pettavino
  Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 8:52:47 AM
watchesbiz

Every two years the Only Watch auction is celebrated… But what is it exactly It is a biennial charity auction of unique timepieces created by the finest brands for research Replica Watches on Duchenne muscular dystrophy.panerai replica With more than 40 million Swiss Francs collected since 2005 and audemars piguet replica around 50 brands represented, Only Watch is the hespremier international watchmaking charity event.Rolex Replica It takes place under the patronage of HSH The Prince of Monaco and at the initiative of Luc Pettavino
  Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 8:52:48 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Colloidal Silver Highly Concentrated Antibiotic Colds ...

» Reply to Colloidal Silver Highly Concentrated Antibiotic Colds ... Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.