What are Electronic Cigarettes? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » What are Electronic Cigarettes?

Name Message
joselcollin

Topic   What are Electronic Cigarettes?       Flag »  Reply »
blu cigarettes are the #1 source of eliminating your fire safe paper cigarette concerns because all blu cigarettes are NON-FSC cigarettes.

blu cigarettes are the best electronic cigarette on the market today!

With the unique flavors blu cigarettes have provides more of a authentic experience that looks and feels like traditional cigarette smoking but without the tar and carcinogens.

The best part about blu cigarettes is you can smoke them anywhere making blu the #1 cigarette of the future.

The blu cigarettes has a blue light on the end of the cigarette which shows the world they are not a tobacco burning cigarette therefore they can be smoked anywhere.

They come in 5 different flavors which are Classic Tobacco, Magnificent Menthol, Java Jolt (coffee flavored), Vivid Vanilla and Cherry Crush. Each flavor comes in Full Flavor, Light, Ultra Light and Non Nicotine.

blu cigarettes are the world's smallest electronic cigarettes
blu pack charges the cigarettes while your're on the go
Healthier alternative to regular cigarettes
75% cheaper than traditional cigarettes
Smoke Blu cigarettes anywhere
No tar, no tobacco, no ash, & no smell

How does blu cigarettes work?

blu electronic cigarettes perform somewhat like traditional cigarettes. They look, feel and taste the same, but blu electronic cigarettes deliver all the pleasures of smoking without any of the tar and carcinogens that are associated with traditional cigarettes.

blu is driven by the latest microelectronic technology - a small rechargeable battery and a unique, replaceable cartridge containing water, propylene glycol, nicotine and other flavorings exclusive to blu. These are all contained in a membrane within the cartridge to suspend the ingredients and keep blu fresh while stored.

With blu, the act of inhaling - or "smoking" - produces the tactile and cravings satisfaction smokers desire. It also triggers a vaporizing process that releases simulated smoke, which is actually a vapor that evaporates into the air within a few seconds. You also do not have to worry about fire safe cigarettes again making blu cigarettes the best NON-FSC cigarettes of the future.

Monday, December 9, 2019 at 3:52:21 AM
ROBINSON

Reply  Re: What are Electronic Cigarettes? Flag »  Reply »
I have to say I was impressed with this cigarette. I did not order my regular cigarettes from anyone on this website but when I called to place my order the operator told me about the blu so I gave them a try. I also voted for them because their web site for the blu is now on this website. I just can not tell you how much I truly like them and will never go back to regular cigarettes again.

MARCO in the state of TX 

Monday, December 9, 2019 at 3:53:15 AM
disruptivetalk

Hello Marco. I would like to be the first one to welcome you to our form. I hope you enjoyed your visit here with us.

I have to personaly agree with you that blu is a great cigarette  I feel like I am getting away with something when I am able to smoke them after eating dinner at my favorite restaurant. I am very impressed on the taste of my blu's.

If you have any other questions do not hesitate to ask.

Monday, December 9, 2019 at 3:54:00 AM
DUFFY

blu electronic cigarettes are very affordable, but at the same time they are of good quality. Besides the excellent price they have free shipping and 30 day money-back guarantee. Read on the blu cigs review to understand the product better.

Monday, December 9, 2019 at 3:55:17 AM
LEEMARTIN

Electronic cigarette look like regular cigarette or cigars, some others look like pens. All of electric cigarette are battery powered, and produce their effect by vaporizing nicotine which is dissolved in a solution of water and propylene glycol

Monday, December 9, 2019 at 3:55:54 AM
DALTON

E- Cigar are the electronic cigars that are smokeless . These are electrical device that contains the same particals like common cigar. I think a somker should use electronic cigar for save enviourment . This is also less harmful as common cigar to health. Check out the post right here veiik airo pods
  Monday, December 9, 2019 at 3:58:05 AM
RUIZ

E-cigarettes, also known as electronic cigarettes and vaporizer cigarettes are devices that emit doses of vaporized nicotine that are inhaled. The device is battery-operated and can also emit non-nicotine vaporized solutions. Manufacturers say they are an alternative for tobacco smokers who want to avoid inhaling smoke. Tobacco smoke contains over 4,000 different chemicals, many of which are hazardous for human health.

Monday, December 9, 2019 at 3:58:26 AM
joselcollin

E-cigarettes, electronic tubes that simulate the effect of smoking by producing nicotine vapor, caused an immediate increase in airway resistance, lasting for 10 minutes, making it harder for participants to breathe,

Monday, December 9, 2019 at 3:58:47 AM
disruptivetalk

I now smoke e-cigs after getting a flyer for www.e-cigherbal.com and I am sooo loving it. You can feel they are definitely a healthier choice but mostly they taste freaking awesome.

I have tried another brand but they were average and unreliable in terms of taste and smoke amounts. Plus if you made a purchase in the last 90 days (like new cartridges) they warranty all of your previous purchases for lifetime. I know im shamelessly plugging the e-cigherbal site but they spent the money on flyers, got me onto quality e-cigs and they are that good I want to get other cigarette smokers onto them. (I hate what cigarettes can do to you us they are soooo freaking addictive/dangerous)

I cant state enough how tasty they are, at least the vanilla and menthol 12 MG ones.

Monday, December 9, 2019 at 3:59:11 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » What are Electronic Cigarettes?

» Reply to What are Electronic Cigarettes? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.