How to setup an HP printer through a USB cable? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » How to setup an HP printer through a USB cable?

Name Message
printeralign

Topic  How to setup an HP printer through a USB cable?       Flag »  Reply »
To set up an HP printer through a USB cable connection, you need to have a USB cable that is less than 3 metres in length and also, there should be a USB port on your computer. After that, you will be required to install the HP driver first and then when asked for, select USB connection to complete the setup.
Related Questions: How do I connect my printer to a USB cable?What kind of USB cable do I need for my HP printer?Can I setup my wireless printer without a USB cable?
  Wednesday, June 17, 2020 at 10:40:52 AM
Shreyakith

Reply  Re: How to setup an HP printer through a USB cable? Flag »  Reply »
Printer Going offline or stuck in error Codes can make your Printer Trouble For you Our Printer Expert Know every Corner of the problem that could fix your Printer Problem in a Quick Troubleshooting session just click this link to know printerfaq
  Monday, November 1, 2021 at 4:33:09 AM
watchesbiz

Reply  Re: How to setup an HP printer through a USB cable? Flag »  Reply »
 Through the 4mm thick sapphire lens, Fake Watches a high contrast display greets the eye. There is a choice of either a Replica Rolex blue or gray sun-ray dial. Both boast applied hour markers that have been filled with seven layers Hublot Replica Watches of Swiss C3 Lume, which is also applied to the 120-click bezel and the hands. The importance of low-light legibility cannot be overstated, as it is critically important for a diver to be able to read the time Fake Breitling Watches that has passed since submersion, no matter the conditions.
  Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 8:59:41 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » How to setup an HP printer through a USB cable?

» Reply to How to setup an HP printer through a USB cable? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.