adults Elite Craig Dahl Jersey 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Problem Corner » adults Elite Craig Dahl Jersey

Name Message
Kyouya

Topic  adults Elite Craig Dahl Jersey       Flag »  Reply »
Golfing with your kids is a lot different than golfing with adults Elite Craig Dahl Jersey , obviously.

Your kids have a shorter attention span, and they are also shorter than your friends.

Your kids have to be supervised the whole time, whereas your friends do not (usually).

Your kids sometimes act like they are being tortured just by being on the golf course, whereas your friends do not (usually).

It would be so much more fun if your kids acted like they were having fun rather than being tortured when you are out golfing with them. It be even better if they looked forward to going and told all their friends how much fun golfing is, right?

I have spent a lot of time with kids on golf courses over the last 15 years, and I have learned by trial and error what works and what does not. Let me share with you seven common mistakes I have made that you should avoid when playing golf with kids:

Mistake #1: Not Preparing Mentally

You want to be in the best mood possible for your sake and the kids. Do whatever it takes to get in a good mood before you go. Think happy thoughts, leave work and bills behind, stop at their favorite fast food place on the way there, whatever it takes. If you are not in a good mood, they will know it and it will affect the enjoyment for all.

Mistake #2: Not Preparing the Equipment

The last thing you and your kids want to be doing on the course is fumbling around the golf bags looking for golf balls, tees, ball markers Elite Owa Odighizuwa Jersey , etc. Take some time before you go to get all of the bags (including yours) set up with everything they will need, including a full water bottle or sport drink and snack. Make sure each person knows where these things are before you leave.

Mistake #3: Going at a Crowded Time
  Friday, August 5, 2016 at 3:01:58 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Problem Corner » adults Elite Craig Dahl Jersey

» Reply to adults Elite Craig Dahl Jersey Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.