I mean Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Problem Corner » I mean Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys

Name Message
Kyouya

Topic  I mean Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys       Flag »  Reply »
Ever wonder how this whole satellite radio thing works I mean Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys , it seems to be THE thing now. Many auto manufacturers are installing satellite radio receivers in their new automobiles, and there are home and portable models available through your favorite electronics outlet. But what is it How does it work Why should I pay for radio You pay for TV, don't you Once, in those long gone days of yore, cable television operators offered us television, which we had happily been receiving for free through big tree-branchy things on our roofs, for a fee. Many people scoffed at the idea of paying for 30 channels when they received four or five, gratis. Well, just look at us now - cable TV, satellite TV, 500 channels not quite filling us up. So let's stop asking questions about why you should pay for satellite radio, and let's find out how the dern thing works. Well, how does the dern thing work Let's start by looking at the type of radio you are used to. AM radio broadcasts at a frequency range from 535 kilohertz (kHz) to 1700 kilohertz (1.7 MHz). FM broadcasts between 88 MHz to 108 MHz. Without getting too technical, one hertz is basically one cycle per second. So FM radio waves transmitted at 88MHz are cycling 88 million times per second. This seems like a lot, but is actually relatively slow. Slower cycles require larger antennas to transmit and to receive them. Also, radio station antennas are stationary and earthbound, and are therefore limited in range. At higher cycles, smaller antennas suffice. Cell phones range from 824 MHz to 1990 MHz (1.99GHz), depending on the type of service; this is a much faster cycle, and therefore a smaller antenna is used. Satellite radio is broadcast at 2.3 GHz, so your car or portable receiver has no trouble picking up the signal. There have also been great advances in antenna technology, which provide us with a relatively small Cheap NFL Jerseys , flat antenna rather than a dish that would have to be constantly adjusted to point toward the satellite as we drove around town picking up kids from soccer practice.
  Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 8:14:08 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Problem Corner » I mean Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys

» Reply to I mean Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.