How to Remove Duplicate items in Outlook PST file? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Problem Corner » How to Remove Duplicate items in Outlook PST file?

Name Message
PeterGrew

Topic  How to Remove Duplicate items in Outlook PST file?       Flag »  Reply »
Less known Outlook (starting from version 2010) feature is built-in duplicate email removal. Using this feature, you can remove duplicate emails from Outlook for free, without using any additional software.
To access this feature select mail folder, go to Home tab > Delete section > Delete > Clean Up.

To remove duplicate emails in Outlook you have 3 choices:

Clean Up Conversation - Selected Conversation is Removed.
Clean Up Folder - All Conversations in the selected folder are Removed.
Clean Up Folder & Sub folders - All Conversations in the selected folder and any sub folders are Removed.

Unfortunately, this only works for emails and does not allow much customization. We recommend using additional software such as Shoviv Outlook Duplicate Remover to use in more complicated scenarios.
This software easily remove duplicate items like calendars, Notes, Tasks, Contacts, Journals, Attachments, etc. This tool is user friendly and works in all windows operating as well as Outlook versions.

For more info kindly read this blog: 
Outlook Duplicate items Remover

Friday, December 13, 2019 at 1:07:01 AM
Bentley52

Reply  REply Flag »  Reply »
Being associate degree engineer may well be a strong job or task you're doing on your day once day as work can not be less however it ought to increase at intervals the amount of load, like once i used to be in college of engineering and my assignment invariably got late to submitted on time then that time my friend suggested Pine Tree State to undertake and do faculty homework from high https://www.assignmenthelper.com.au/hr-assignment-help/ where consultants merely doesn't your work however put together assist you to search out out alot from your mistakes that you simply simply are making on daily basis. I learned alot and implement constant on the spot in life.
  Monday, March 7, 2022 at 5:14:14 AM
mehreensiddique

Reply  seo Flag »  Reply »
Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.   https://www.posterprintcenter.com/drawings-blueprints.html
  Sunday, June 26, 2022 at 2:31:40 PM
swayer

Reply  Re: How to Remove Duplicate items in Outlook PST file? Flag »  Reply »
This is a great piece of data. Thanks for sharing the way to remove duplicate items in Outlook PST file. It is very useful. Los Angeles Dodgers The Outlook PST file format is personal folder data and stored on the client's hard disk.
  Thursday, July 21, 2022 at 11:50:19 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Problem Corner » How to Remove Duplicate items in Outlook PST file?

» Reply to How to Remove Duplicate items in Outlook PST file? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.