But Travis Hamonic Jersey  

Professional Surveyor Boards » Problem Corner » But Travis Hamonic Jersey

Name Message
Kyouya

Topic  But Travis Hamonic Jersey       Flag »  Reply »
Why do we find a move that seems so easy to the professionals so incredibly difficult to perform? Recently I discovered that psychologists believe that we learn differently as adults than we do when we were children. And I believe this may be the key to explaining why we have such a difficult time of it. The large majority of professional golfers will have taken up golf when they were kids - Tiger Woods was swinging a club well at 3! But Travis Hamonic Jersey , I would imagine the majority of amateur golfers took golf up when either in their late teens, early twenties or even later in life - as adults. The psychologists believe that as children we learn from repeating the model that we see - we know that kids are very trusting of what they are told. Yes Ryan Strome Jersey , they ask lots of questions but they trust the answers given. They see, and are told Nikolay Kulemin Jersey , and DO. Now as adults we learn differently. We have already formed opinions about how the world is and how things operate. So when we learn something new we actually test it against the rules that we have already built up in our heads as to what is right and wrong. Unfortunately for us, the golf swing is actually illogical. That's where the problem stems from. In our heads we can't actually accept or believe that that is how the golf swing works. We then trust our instinct and test it against our rules and go back to what we believe is logical. Here is what is illogical about the golf swing: A Golf Swing without Effort = A Powerful 300 yard drive It's been said before that the secret to the pros swing is that it achieves 'Power WITHOUT Effort
  Friday, August 5, 2016 at 2:52:15 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Problem Corner » But Travis Hamonic Jersey

» Reply to But Travis Hamonic Jersey Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.