When Nike first announced the release of the newest 

Professional Surveyor Boards » In the News » When Nike first announced the release of the newest

Name Message
mmmhhhiii80

Topic  When Nike first announced the release of the newest       Flag »  Reply »

?

This review is long overdue, baratomax.es but itâ??s one that I have long felt compelled to write. When Nike first announced the release of the newest member of itâ??s Free line of more minimalist running shoes, the Nike Free Run+, I was highly critical of their marketing approach. Some took this as me attacking a shoe that I had never worn, but that was not my intent. Rather, I was critical of the fact that Nike was marketing the Free Run+ as a shoe that simulates barefoot running, which I didnâ??t believe (and still donâ??t) was possible. In fairness, I felt that I should at least give the shoe a try so that I could write an informed review (one better than the piece put together by Wired Magazine that initially didnâ??t even have the correct shoe pictured). This post is my attempt at providing a fair review of Nike Free Run+.

My problem with the Nike Free Run+ and how it has been marketed is that it has a thickly cushioned sole and an approximately 7mm heel lift based on my measurement technique (I measure it at 26mm heel, 19mm forefoot, though the latter is a rough estimate since there are no slots on the sides of the tongue in Zapatillas New Balance Hombre Compra Espaúa the Free Run+ to slide my clamp through). I should point out that the heel appears to be slightly higher than it actually is in the images below since the outsole curls up around where the heel actually sits.

The Free Run+ will likely see continued use in my rotation, and although it is far from barefoot-like, it fits nicely in the transitional minimalist category.I broke the following running commandment today: Thou shalt not wear new shoes on a 20-mile run. As generally happens when a commandment is broken, th Zapatillas New Balance Mejer Venta Espaúa e wrath of the running gods was showered down upon me.

Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 3:10:52 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » In the News » When Nike first announced the release of the newest

» Reply to When Nike first announced the release of the newest Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.