This gameplay of Fifa 16 brings out the gatekeepers 

Professional Surveyor Boards » In the News » This gameplay of Fifa 16 brings out the gatekeepers

Name Message
playerhot

Topic  This gameplay of Fifa 16 brings out the gatekeepers       Flag »  Reply »

Are the porters Fifa 16 EA Sports as ready as promised? The controversy over AI goalkeepers in Fifa 16 continues even after its release. Today I bring you a gif of the funniest shows a very stupid move ... just even more stupid as possible.

If you enjoyed this gif, I have more: here the "fast fifa 16 coins android" reaction Goalie an almost certain goal shown.

All funny plays belong to the user "Treasy" a Reddit forero who wanted to share this with all of us divertimento. The title for your gifs is very good: "Goalkeepers are not a sh * t: it's me."

Meanwhile I get videos of PES 2015 that point to the contrary. Or at least ensure their fans. Are they right to describe the fifa 16 coins ios gameplay of PES 2015 for "amazing"? Click here to see one of their most popular videos and find them out.

And I have just the video that EA fifa 16 coins xbox 360 Sports promised that Fifa 16 was going to have a great goalkeepers Advanced Intelligence:

So more fifa 16 coins cheap in here : www.fifa16coins4u.com online. come on!

Monday, October 12, 2015 at 11:55:25 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » In the News » This gameplay of Fifa 16 brings out the gatekeepers

» Reply to This gameplay of Fifa 16 brings out the gatekeepers Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.