First Aid Remedies Reduce Outdoor Worries 

Professional Surveyor Boards » In the News » First Aid Remedies Reduce Outdoor Worries

Name Message
julieaddis

Topic  First Aid Remedies Reduce Outdoor Worries       Flag »  Reply »
As a wellness practitioner (as a Massage therapist, Pure Natural Healing Review Yoga teacher/trainer, Reiki practitioner, Shiatsu practitioner, Polarity therapist, Reflexologist, etc...), YOU are the product that you are selling. However, practitioners just starting out often hide behind their modality (or modalities) as if the technique(s) were the product they are selling. It's an easy thing to get confused about because you spend so much time during your training learning and practicing techniques. But the truth is that most clients are going to choose to see you vs someone else, not so much for your techniques, as for how comfortable, safe, and welcomed you make him or her feel and how much you help them emotionally as well as physically. You really are the aspect of your practice that makes a difference to your clients. And in order to really stand out to your clients, you need to know what your gifts are and who will benefit from them.

I've been in the wellness industry for the last decade, and I've seen a lot of companies come and go. I've learned first hand that the successful practitioners I know from yoga teachers to Reiki Masters to Massage therapists to Acupuncturists and Spiritual advisors have this one thing in common: authenticity. Those who book clients over and over again are consistently authentic in their client interactions and ways of conducting business. They are clear about the purpose of their practice, what they do best, what they can do for their clients and who they do it for. It's true - http://mypurenaturalhealingreview.com/ being a successful practitioner boils down to one thing only. It doesn't matter whether you are organized or sloppy, technologically saavy or not, working from home or associated with a center, maintain business systems or fly by the seat of your pants. A thriving, successful, practice that is full of clients whom you love to work with requires a much deeper understanding and knowledge - and a commitment that you stay true to yourself in every way.
  Saturday, January 7, 2017 at 3:36:51 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » In the News » First Aid Remedies Reduce Outdoor Worries

» Reply to First Aid Remedies Reduce Outdoor Worries Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.