Dennis Smith Broncos Jersey 

Professional Surveyor Boards » In the News » Dennis Smith Broncos Jersey

Name Message
xiaoming

Topic   Dennis Smith Broncos Jersey       Flag »  Reply »
Brenda Hamilton Submitted 2014-01-05 18:24:48 Q. What Is Rule 504 of Regulation D?A. Rule 504 of Regulation D is a transactional exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933 Dennis Smith Broncos Jersey , as amended (the 1933 Act”) for certain companies when they offer and sell securities.Q. How much money can I raise in a securities offering made in reliance upon Rule 504?A. The aggregate amount raised for an offering of securities under Rule 504 cannot exceed $1,000,000, less the aggregate offering price for all securities sold within the twelve months before the start of and during the offering of securities under this Rule 504 Demaryius Thomas Broncos Jersey , in reliance on any exemption under section 3(b), or in violation of section 5(a) of the Securities Act. The issuer can, however, issue as much stock as he likes for that $1 million: 10 shares or 10 billion; it makes no difference.Q. Can my shareholders rely upon Rule 504 to resell their securities?A. Rule 504 is only available to an issuer of securities and therefore is not available for the re-sale of securities by a person who holds or owns a security.Q. Who can use the Rule 504 exempton to offer and sell securities?A. The Rule 504 is only available to a company that is not:? an SEC reporting company (i.e. DeMarcus Ware Broncos Jersey , the Issuer is not subject to the reporting requirements of Section 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (the 1934 Act”);? an investment company;
  Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 4:38:22 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » In the News » Dennis Smith Broncos Jersey

» Reply to Dennis Smith Broncos Jersey Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.