my friend realized  

Name Message
isbellaisla

Topic  my friend realized       Flag »  Reply »
A friend once told me a story of a childhood Wealth and Abundance123 experience he had that taught him early-on, about success. This very unexpected lesson of success was demonstrated by Pecan trees. He said that his parents had a grove of 38 Pecan trees on some land they owned where he grew up. He went on to explain how any pecans that were not picked from the tree branches would eventually fall to the ground. And that over time, if the fallen pecans were not picked from the ground, the nuts would begin to sprout and produce new little trees.My friend further explained how his parents decided to grace him with the chore of pulling up the tiny tree sprouts as they popped up through the soil. He confessed to me that he didn't always pull the little trees when they initially began to sprout. So one day he went to the grove to pull a few of them as he had been instructed. When he reached down to yank up the first tree sprout, he had to catch his balance as he found himself plummeting to the ground. But how could this be?
  Tuesday, February 5, 2019 at 5:14:59 AM

» Reply to my friend realized Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.